I'll start tomorrow

Your post made me smile as I'd decided to restart my diet today but had a rubbish day and so it's going to be tomorrow now. I use Myfitnesspal to log food as seeing it in black & white does make me think more about what I'm eating.

Good luck :)

Which diet are you going to do? I like having a diary on here as it keeps me focused, also use MFP and a hand written one :blahblah:. The hand written one is the most important one to me as I write down everything I eat (I can be a bit obsessive) then transfer to MFP to get the calories and check how many I have left as my written one is scruffy with crossings out etc all over it. Then I put everything on here the following morning.

Get on the wagon and join us - today :)

Your post made me smile as I'd decided to restart my diet today but had a rubbish day and so it's going to be tomorrow now. I use Myfitnesspal to log food as seeing it in black & white does make me think more about what I'm eating.

Good luck :)
i have my fitness pal and sometimes do it to find out how many calories i burn

I laughed at the name of this post :) I say this all the time! What's worse is that each time I think...well if I'm starting tomorrow I should have something really nice (and by that I mean bad for you) tonight...vicious cycle.

Usually I make it until about 5pm...think how great I'm doing then hunger really hits...I set off home a little hungry and by the time I get back I'm starving!! I never learn to have a healthy snack like fruit or veggies before I set off to tide me over. Because of this I arrive home "hangry - hungry and therefore grumpy/irritable/angry" - at this point I usually give in.

Ahhhh!

and i am starting again tomorrow i weighed tonight and i had lost a 1lb tonight and im not even sure how but i have got to do it now i am a zumba instructor but im feel lik ei need to look slim in this might book a day at the spa and use that as a target

Yay for your 1lb!!

I had a cheeky (not sure why I say cheeky as there is a high probability I will be checking everyday) jump on the scales this morning and back to 13st 2 after a few days off last week when ill and a weekend away over Easter (planned break).

Zumba instructor sounds fun, how did you get into that?

its basically a one day course and it gives you a licence ive been an instructor for over a year now my mum is always on stage with me and her blood sugar has now came down if she wasnt dignosed with diabetics already she would just be at risk

Hope it goes well :)

Sunday was my day 1 again as it was ou anniversary meal out on Saturday. Spent the whole day craving bad food (something fried) but kept busy with some work I had to finish and pushed through. Day 3 now and still hungry (on a food replacement diet so meant to be hungry until I get into kitosis). Thankfully these are work days so I have something to focus on.

haha mine doesn't usually either, Nic and I were having a take away off - the first one to suggest it is the bad influence and they get blamed when the order now button get's clicked....for some reason just neither one of us broke first to take the "blame" - so more well done her as I would have said yes if she had suggeted it.

My usual attitude is "well if I start tomorrow I might as well eat...x, y, z now while I can". Trying to reset that way of thinking.

those three little words, eh? i'll start tomorrow haha i love this, i'm glad it's not just me fighting with my brain everytime i decide enough is enough and i'll try again! today i restarted all my counters & tickers & countdowns on here, i rejoined the gym and i cleared the cupboards & freezer (ice cream is my enemy) so I AM STARTING TOMORROW! Good Luck everyone! :D

those three little words, eh? i'll start tomorrow haha i love this, i'm glad it's not just me fighting with my brain everytime i decide enough is enough and i'll try again!

Lol, my favourite four words are "tomorrow will be better"... I've abused my metabolism for so long, I'm struggling to break the bad habits now. But there are days that I consider to have been 'good' (compared to how I normally eat) and still find I've had 20 syns :(

how many are still having problems im so fed up of those words now i think im gonna aim to never say them again i accept for today :) im working most days at the mo until ive served notice in my current job and i barely have anytime to myself to make anything healthy or plan anything i used having my hours cut the other day to get some stuffed peppers cooked. so the aim to not say those immortal words again. i will allow only i will continue to be good tomorrow
:cool:

Back