I'm 22st 13lbs (currently :P) and looking to purchase a crosstrainer - Advice?

Fatbeautyx

Hello *sheepish wave*

So It shouldn't be embarrassing asking for advice on gym equipment, Only, I'm basically 23 stone so I can't just purchase your cheep and cheerful crosstrainer from Argos as much as I wish I could. I've just started my weightloss journey doing Slimming world and in 3 weeks have lost 16lbs so its a great start. I work 8.30am - 8pm 6 day's a week so currently, going to the gym is out of the window for me.

Health wise I actually suffer with bad circulation in my legs and I have alot of discoloration and veins on my calves that look like DVT but they are just mini clots. I've actually been suffering with bad ankles since May and have been told I have achilles tendonitis in both ankles, I'm waiting on a letter from my GP for physio and as I'm sure you might appreciate, It's pretty painful so anything high impact on my knees and ankles are out the window. I've always enjoyed the crosstrainer and have used one despite having bad legs so I know it would be a good investment.

Obviously I'll need one that can hold someone of 23 stone ( 322lbs ) and Ideally would love it to be compact and under £500 lol.. yes I know I'm asking alot.

I just thought I'd ask aswell as do my own searches.

Thanks in advance if you did read this and I can only hope someone might have seen something that might help :) xx

I think this one might suit your purposes? York Perform 215 Elliptical Cross Trainer

I haven't tried it myself, but I do have some other equipment from that company and love it. Seems to have decent reviews, and the weight limit is 330 lbs.

Good luck on your search! Hope you find one that works well for you. xx

Oh Grumpy... I could actually KISS YOU! Thank you SO much for taking the time to reply. Think I shall be treating myself to this once I get back from my Holiday, Now just need to talk the other half into letting me keep this someone in our living room :p haha xx

Back