Im a disaster

Peggysue

Silver Member
Y am I constantly eating!! I have a bag of lipotrim waiting but just can't get started again. I feel like a failure!!! :-(

My Tom will be here in 2 days but surely I can't be that bloody hungry. It's so depressing. Where's my motivation I gad before Christmas. Please help

Peggysue everyone seems to have problems getting back onto it you just have to make the step and kick into gear. You are not a failure by any means!

U are not a failure at all lipotrim is so hard..I've been through exactly wot ur going through I came of it and its taken me 5months to get back on it I'm on day 7 now enough was enough an I decided to do it u can to..once u put in ur head 2morrow is the day and ur sticking to it no matter what u will do it :) atleast uve posted on the forum and u know u want to get back on it that's the first step..don't beat urself up were only human and food is the most natural thing 4 us..

Hi , it's been 3 years since I was on lipotrim last I have tried a couple of times since but it was so hard . Maybe u need more time to clear your head and decide that you can commit 100% . Best of luck to you

Just go for it - I first tries LT in 2000 and lost 14 stone but eventually put it all back on over a period of three years. It took me a long long time before I could face it again but since I have been doing it I have been OK. It's been six months this time and as I am planning on finishing in February it will be just over 7 months. I don't want to go through this again as it is so antil social and annoying. Just grit your teeth and get through it.

Write dwn all those reasons why you want to do it hun!!!!

Get your TOM started and then start.... Its hard enough without TOM looming.... give yourself a fighting chance!!!

You can do it hun!!! X

Hi Peggy sue
I took a break if 2 weeks over Xmas and I have to say I was on a roll & now I'm finding it so hard to get back into the swing of this diet
This is my 15 day tfr , and I've wanted to throw in the towel so many times , but I no if I do the weight I lost will just go back on . I can't afford to let this happen as I have at least another 4 stone left to lose . Take small steps even if it's hr to hr & try distract yourself from food as much as you can
Start tomorrow morning & best of luck
Tigger xx

Back