im a little lost please could someone help me!!

Hello it took me ages to work out too. but if you press the tab 'subscribed threads' it should let you see any answers to your posts

The forum here automatically has it set up for your posts to subscribe to follow any thread you post or create. As said above, look up at the upper right top of your screen for "subscribed threads". click on that and it will show you everythign you have posted in.

Hi,
I dont know how to check if someone has replied to my posts please could anyone help me.
thanks
james

Hi James, Just click on settings, next to the 'subscribed threads', at top right hand corner of screen....hope this helps and welcome! Annie

Hi Annie how you getting on ? I joined SW this morning and it seems I'm 3 lb lighter than I was on Friday lol . Maybe more too do with the fact of different scales . Either way today is the start of week 1 for me . Hope all is good with you . Teresa

Hi Annie how you getting on ? I joined SW this morning and it seems I'm 3 lb lighter than I was on Friday lol . Maybe more too do with the fact of different scales . Either way today is the start of week 1 for me . Hope all is good with you . Teresa

Hi Teresa,

Hey what are you doing in this post? I am sure that we have been messaging each other on another post somewhere else...lol! I am fine thanks...Following the diet to a tee and enjoying it actually. Realising that I don't need a lot of food to survive and it's just changing my mindset! Let me know how you do on SW and hope it goes well for you! I get weighed tomorrow and it is my second weigh in...hope I lose 2 pounds tomorrow. Take care ... xx

Hiya Annie , sorry I just seen your name and sent you a message as I don't know how to work this thing yet . Good luck for tomorrow :)

Hiya Annie , sorry I just seen your name and sent you a message as I don't know how to work this thing yet . Good luck for tomorrow :)

Thanks.... I am looking forward to my meeting... a bit of me time...:) Don't worry, I was just messing...yeah, I'm still getting to grips with this site but I think I kind got it now...gets easier the more you post! x

Annie2012 said:
Thanks.... I am looking forward to my meeting... a bit of me time...:) Don't worry, I was just messing...yeah, I'm still getting to grips with this site but I think I kind got it now...gets easier the more you post! x

Let me know how you get on . Me time sounds good could be doing with some of that myself ha ! After this message I will go back to the other posts . Think I've worked it out now . Teresa xxx

Let me know how you get on . Me time sounds good could be doing with some of that myself ha ! After this message I will go back to the other posts . Think I've worked it out now . Teresa xxx

Cool, c you at the other posts... x

Annie2012 said:
Cool, c you at the other posts... x

I got your friend request but I tried to add you but it seems I can't view it . It's bring up a message about I can't view this page because I need to post more things . I feel so silly because I'm not so sure how this site works .

Good luck anniee, hope it all goes well :)
Teresa hope your well too, i think we will both get there one day, im all over the place too :)

I got your friend request but I tried to add you but it seems I can't view it . It's bring up a message about I can't view this page because I need to post more things . I feel so silly because I'm not so sure how this site works .

Hi Teresa,

Yes, I think you need either 25 or 50 posts to message...not sure...but save the request until you get to the right amount of posts... :) xx

Teresa hope your well too, i think we will both get there one day, im all over the place too :)

Thanks James...it's going well so far, lost another 2 pounds today, so I am pleased! How are you getting on? :)

james1 said:

Thanks James I'm good thanks . How are you ? I hope so lol :)

Annie2012 said:
Thanks James...it's going well so far, lost another 2 pounds today, so I am pleased! How are you getting on? :)

That's brilliant Annie keep up the good work . You will get there in no time xxx

That's brilliant Annie keep up the good work . You will get there in no time xxx

Thanks Teresa! How are you getting on or have I asked u that somewhere else? Lol... I think I have...xx

Back