im a little scared lol

hello im 26 and think about 18st ish i plan on staring lipo trim tomorrow !! most of the things i have read or heard are good but im worried about feeling dizzy and light headed i have two small children and need to be able to run around after them. Also do u feel hungry all the time really want this to work can anyone put my mind at rest will be much appriciated x :wave_cry:

It takes about a week to get into ketosis and then you dont feel hungry...the 1st week is a nightmare but stick with it its worth it!!! I haven't suffered from dizzy spells at all and im constantly running after my 2 year old. If you drink enough water and keep yourself hydrated then you'll be fine :)

Hello, Im on day 6 of my first week, I have to say I have found it hard, but managable (cant spell). My 3rd day had to be the hardest I felt hungry and couldnt stop thinking about food all the time, I felt just like giving up...but didnt and Im so glad I didnt cause I can feel the 'tide turning' so to speak. My first weigh in will be Thursday and I am excited. I havent had any dizziness, or major headaches, I suffer badly from headaches and these have greatly reduced (amazily). I too have 2 small children and they are constantly on the go. But no problems here. I do find the hardest thing is drinking the water, I hate it but drink as much as I can. Hope this helps... Good luck
Lisa

i've got 2 to run around after.i haven't been dizzy at all.not even felt hungry once.think i was very lucky with my first week tbh.you may be the same.if not just stick to it and come on here for a chat to get you through it..

I really advocate LT & TFR (Total Food Replacement) because apart from the weightloss the total break from food really forces you to address the root cause of your relationship with food... ie is it a covering up or being a substitute for other issues.

I had 4 months without eating & when I came back to eating I looked at everything I ate & the reasons why I was eating it...

Saying that though... I certainly can't be sanctimonious - I'm here 12 months later trying to lose 3 stone of the 5 I originally lost :eek:

I think for me food 'addiction' will always be a life-long battle but it's good to know there are resources like LT (& indeed Minimins & it's users) that I can rely on :)

Thanks everyone u have all helped put my mind at rest!!! dont know what i will miss more the food or going out the weekend and havin a glass of wine but will be sooo worth it when i can actually go out and feel comfy not frumpy !! Think my first weigh in will make it worth while esp if i do as good as all u lot thanks again and wish me luck think i might need it x

good luck with it ..
it takes such a huge effort to start
but within a few weeks you will be reaping the rewards not years like other diets

debz x

Hi,
just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow and the coming week. Keep on here as often as you can and take it easy on yourself.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi

The best of luck for tomorrow! Everyone's already covered this - it will get better after the first week & as long as you remember that it shouldn't be too much of a struggle :)

You've made a great decision!

Hannah

Good luck with your LT journey. As has been said, the first week is the hardest and anything you can do to not overdo things will help. Once you are in ketosis life will be much easier for you.

I sometimes suffer from dizzy spells but I have low BP and usually it is coz I get up or turn my head too quickly and this affects my balance.

x

Hey welcome and good luck!, seriously it will be the best thing you EVER did, join the lipotrain!

Welcome to the BEST weight loss method and Forum EVER!!! Come on here as much as poss for inspiration, advice and just a good 'ol whinge!!!!!! I couldn't have done it without this forum. Just give it total 100% commitment, and weigh in (WI) just once a week at the chemist......weighing everyday is a no-no!!! You can do it.

Hi Louise. your concerns are natural, but you've made a great diet choice (and so say all of us, lol!)

You really can lose a lot of weight quickly but in a healthy manner.

I do get dizziness but just when i get up too quickly - it's not a permanent state (some may question this ;)) or lasting more than a few seconds.

And as you say, you may miss things like the glass of vino - but the end results will be SO worth it!!

Best of luck.

Good luck with your LT journey. As has been said, the first week is the hardest and anything you can do to not overdo things will help. Once you are in ketosis life will be much easier for you.

I sometimes suffer from dizzy spells but I have low BP and usually it is coz I get up or turn my head too quickly and this affects my balance.

x

I do suffer dizzy spells similar to CF above. I have a 2 and 5 yr olds to run around after (when I'm not at work!). But I also have low BP, so it may be compounded with LT. I know what will make me feel dizzy - so I'm careful. I think the dizzy thing is an exception not a rule.

Good luck for tomorrow - get through the first week and you've cracked it. keep on here as often as you can for motivation, and especially when you have food urges!:D

Any other urges and howdy doody will make a comment !:sign0151:

Keep in touch and let us all know how you are going. xxx

Caren. x

Good luck and you have no doubt made one of the most important decisions of your life!

I have experienced the dizzy spells throughout the whole time being on LT, but I have just learnt to deal with it as best I can.

Have a great week and just ensure you come on here whenever you feel you are struggling and keep drinking as much water...up to 4ltrs.....this will help with a lot of the side effects.

Take care

Back