i'm a newb!

Hi all, thought i would introduce myself, i'm anna, started on cambridge on monday so am on day 7, doing ok so far, no slip ups so am pleased with myself, especially as i went to nieces birthday party yesterday and my sis made a giant betty crocker cake with loads of choccie on it and i didnt even bat an eyelid!!. have a loooooong way to go, i literally have to lose half my body weight to be a healthy BMI although i dont put any faith in BMI so i am going to go by how i look - i figure if i look healthy thats a good thing right!! think i would look emaciated at 9 or 10 stone lol.
so if anyone else is new to cambridge or w/e then send me a message or something, would be good to hear from similar peeps!

Anna x x x:eek:

Hi Anna,

I'm a newbie aswell. Been on the plan for 18 days...not that I'm counting ;) lol. Found it ok for the first few days and then a tiredness and coldness (brrr!) hit me on day 9. Had had a few other "teething issues" such as dry lips, fruity breath and interesting toliet trips (sorry if thats TMI). Just stick with it and you will soon be feeling great. I'm on ss+ and also have a lot to lose. According to bmi chart I have 8 stone to lose and like u I feel I would look rare at that weight. So I'm just taking it one stone at a time.

I have found minimins excellent at keeping me on track, although this is the first I have actually posted on the cd threads! I love the way everyone on here is so friendly and supportive and I find that other peoples weight losses are keeping me motivated that I CAN DO THIS!

Best of luck for your journey and thanks to all the users on here for being sooo inspirational!

Xx

Welcome Anna you have already done a week well done you, keep up with it as it gets easier every week you do as it becomes a way of life and this forum is great for support xxxx

Hi Anna, I have just posted a newbie post myself. I would just like to wish you all the best on your journey and WE can do this :D xxx

Hi Anna welcome and good luck on your journey. I am getting my 3 week weigh in tomorrow, done it 100% but not lost much I think. I will keep going and the people on hjere help a lot.

Keep going and good luck with the weigh in.

Welcome Anna. Good luck with your journey and we are all here to support you through the highs n lows :)

Back