I'm a newbie...advice please

fyldefitty

Hiya
I'm a newbie so hoping for some advice please

I 'm starting exante tomorrow but we have a wedding reception to go to next friday and I know I will end up drinking,not bothered about eating tbh as never eat when drinking anyway.

Please can you tell me the safest way to do this? Now I know ideally to wait till after the wedding but I'd like to loose quite a bit in the week to fit more comfortably into my dress :mad:

Many Thanks

Fyldefitty

PS for anyone interested,I'm 5ft 6 and weigh 15 st 3 3/4 I would like to loose 3 stone and exante and then perhaps a little more following a normal healthy diet.

I have done cd before 4 years ago and lost 4st of weigh but unfortunately put 3 of that back on :mad:

Hiya and goodluck on your new start.
If I were you, I would start after the wedding cos else all you lose in the week u will prob put back on because of water weight. Plus speaking from experience when I have drunk alcohol on a VLCD you get awful heartburn. Obviously its your decision tho.

Plus speaking from experience when I have drunk alcohol on a VLCD you get awful heartburn. Obviously its your decision tho.

If you only get heartburn youre very lucky...

If you MUST drink then leave the VLCD til after the wedding, youll have to knock yourself out of ketosis and deal with a weight gain. You really dont want that so early on in the diet, some people find it absolutely impossible to get back on track once they stop

Uurgh I'll tell you right now drinking and exante don't mix! Had a cheeky vodka last night and I'm still paying for it.

Drinking alcohol while in ketosis is so dangerous, you're putting your life at risk, as simple as that.

I'd wait :)

Back