I'm a newbie...advice please

Discussion in 'Exante' started by fyldefitty, 31 August 2011 Social URL.

1. fyldefitty

fyldefitty New Member

Hiya
    I'm a newbie so hoping for some advice please

I 'm starting exante tomorrow but we have a wedding reception to go to next friday and I know I will end up drinking,not bothered about eating tbh as never eat when drinking anyway.

Please can you tell me the safest way to do this? Now I know ideally to wait till after the wedding but I'd like to loose quite a bit in the week to fit more comfortably into my dress :mad:

Many Thanks

Fyldefitty

PS for anyone interested,I'm 5ft 6 and weigh 15 st 3 3/4 I would like to loose 3 stone and exante and then perhaps a little more following a normal healthy diet.

I have done cd before 4 years ago and lost 4st of weigh but unfortunately put 3 of that back on :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  4. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya and goodluck on your new start.
    If I were you, I would start after the wedding cos else all you lose in the week u will prob put back on because of water weight. Plus speaking from experience when I have drunk alcohol on a VLCD you get awful heartburn. Obviously its your decision tho.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you only get heartburn youre very lucky...

If you MUST drink then leave the VLCD til after the wedding, youll have to knock yourself out of ketosis and deal with a weight gain. You really dont want that so early on in the diet, some people find it absolutely impossible to get back on track once they stop

6. almostmrswood

almostmrswood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Uurgh I'll tell you right now drinking and exante don't mix! Had a cheeky vodka last night and I'm still paying for it.

7. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Drinking alcohol while in ketosis is so dangerous, you're putting your life at risk, as simple as that.

I'd wait :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.