Im a newbie again!

Mandy123

Hi all, im at slimming world at the moment but im packing up and coming back to ww. Slimming world is just toooo expensive, anyway could you please give me some tips before i start ww as to how i can lose weight and keep motivated, my first weigh in is tomorrow, im making a list at the moment of the food i like and how many pro points are in it.

Making a list is a great idea :) Make sure you track properly is a fairly good start ;) I find sugar free jelly really good when I am hungry :) Good luck with your WI :)

You are welcome :) I always have a couple of pots made up in the fridge...there are so many times it has stopped me eating something naughty :)

Thank you gemma, i will have to hide my jelly in the back of the fridge away from the kids! What kind of foods have kept you going when its got tough

Hope u can get yourself back on track, hopefully we shud have some nice weather soon, that always makes you feel a bit better about things x

The weather is a bit depressing at the moment :sigh: Bring on the spring!

Thank you gemma, i will have to hide my jelly in the back of the fridge away from the kids! What kind of foods have kept you going when its got tough

Maybe you could see if there is a flavour of jelly you like but the kids don't :p Or add some fruit that they don't like into it :D

Welcome and good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back