I'm a newbie and sooo hungry

sammyjojo

Hi everyone.. I'm totally new to all this :) I started exante total solution yesterday. iv tried various diets in the past such as ww sw and I never stick to them but lately iv been feeling so down and rubbish and realised iv got to do something!! I want to lose 6.5 stone to get back to how I used to be.. so any words of encouragement will be gratefully received :)
o an please tell me the feeling of feeling sooooo hungry passes when in ketosis I'm on day 2 and stook to it 100% I'm just so hungry :/ iv been drinking 3/4 litres of water throughout the day aswell. I really want to do it this time round

The first few days are tough, but it really does get better and easier. The hunger does go for most people - I don't feel hungry very often but it does still happen.

Get yourself through the first week and you will be rewarded with a bumper weight loss, which will really spur you on into week two. Keep coming on here on good days as well as bad days and it will help keep you on track.

Good luck and start looking forward to the new you!!

Last edited:
Hey sammyjojo, well done !
You'll be in ketosis soon & will feel so much better. Be careful if feeling down though - you need to make sure your head is in the right place.
Good luck
x

thank you I found this forum a few days ago and reading some of the stories really spurred me I just know I have to do it now with summer on the way and going on holiday with my skinny friend! :) just want the first week to be over I know that when I see the loss I'll feel do much better and carry on :) coming on here is distracting me from food :) I'll be really chuffed if I have a weight loss like yours jojo :) thanks for the advice

First week is always hard, this diet is by no means an instant quick fix but it is very fast and VERY effective if you stick with it! In literally a few months my life has changed completely because of Exante.

Just hang in there, drink lots of water, have your 3 packs each day, keep busy, and before you know it you'll be in your third month!

Hello and welcome! :D

Stick with it, it works and it really does get so much easier after the first few days!

Best thing I have ever done - I feel great! :D

thanks hope it does go quickly start of day 3 today had a sneak peak and I'm down 2lb YAY..:D as long as I can get through today I know I can do it got a bizzy weekend so no time for thinking bout food and then hopefully ketosis will have kicked in
xx

Hi there. I am in week four and (including my sneaky weigh in this morning) i am 20 lbs lighter. It is HARD in the first few days and a bit of a shock to the system and to your idea of what is normal. I had a few "you mean I CAN'T have a little ham sandwich" moments at the beginning when my bad angel said it was never gonna work for me and why didnt i just have that little morsel etc etc. But after week 1 it gets MUCH easier. Not just easier but EASY. Totally doable for ANYONE. And after week three i think my bad angel has retreated to hell cos i am doing it without much effort or trouble. Its a routine now. I am v strict about eating times and it works cos then im never ever hungry. I am thrilled with my progress and it only seems like yesterday that i was in your position. The time just flies.

This is a diet that will make you lose all the weight you want tonlose in an almost painless way and very quickly in comparison to other diets. Believe in it and then just do it. Dont think about it. Just do it.

I keep a diary and i find that helps me keep focused.

Belle

well day 3 is done with now :) and I'm pleased to say that I haven't felt as hungry today as I have done which has made it so much easier to do im now in the frame of mind that i can do this and i will do this rather than thinking i cant and throwing the towel in looking forward to tomorrow now and hopefully another easy day this fourm is helping loads to :) I like your comment about the bad angel lol that's pretty much me to :) I find preparing my husbands and sons tea the hardest bad angel telling me to have a nibble you won't last and good angel saying no don't do it think of thosenew size 12 jeans gathering dust in the cupboard so far the good angel is winning

well done in all your weight loses so far :) xx

I've always felt if you want to cut something out then once you're passed the 3rd day then you know you can do it for longer.

Well done!

The first week is hard going but when you stand on the scales at weigh-in you know its all been worth it :D and that buzz you get carries you forward into the next week!! Every day on the plan brings you closer to goal, good luck at weigh-in.

Hi Sammyjojo this is my first week too & I'm on day 6
The first 3-4 days are the hardest, although I never felt hungry I did miss eating & was tempted a couple of times to have a sneaky morsel. But then I thought why am I spending all this money if I'm not going to follow it properly.
I have managed to keep myself busy as a lot of my eating was boredom eating.
Good luck & stay with it.
x

After reading these posts I think Exante is the best thing for me. Right now I have little structure to my food intake, I am down to 1600 calories a day but that doesn't stop me from eating like a pig (like yesterday for example).

3 set meals a day sounds tough but I feel like I'd have more control over myself than choosing which foods to eat.

G-man this is the only diet i can do. I have no control over food and i don't mind admitting that. There is no cut off point with me.
I am now on day 10 and actually agree with someone else who said they are finding this easy. It's just the norm now to have something 3 times a day and i know once i get all the weight off there is no way i am going back to how i used to eat.
How i wish i'd discovered Exante years ago!! xx

Karazykat07 said:
G-man this is the only diet i can do. I have no control over food and i don't mind admitting that. There is no cut off point with me.
I am now on day 10 and actually agree with someone else who said they are finding this easy. It's just the norm now to have something 3 times a day and i know once i get all the weight off there is no way i am going back to how i used to eat.
How i wish i'd discovered Exante years ago!! xx

Have you seen much weight loss since starting?

Friday was only my first week weigh in and i lost 11 lbs but because i had already lost 10 lbs last month i can physically see a difference.
I know the losses will slow down but if i can lose a stone a month by sticking to it then i will be happy. I keep thinking how much i can lose for my holiday in October if i keep going xx

Karazykat07 said:
Friday was only my first week weigh in and i lost 11 lbs but because i had already lost 10 lbs last month i can physically see a difference.
I know the losses will slow down but if i can lose a stone a month by sticking to it then i will be happy. I keep thinking how much i can lose for my holiday in October if i keep going xx

You are doing really well! You will look amazing for your holiday x

Hi everyone.. I'm totally new to all this :) I started exante total solution yesterday. iv tried various diets in the past such as ww sw and I never stick to them but lately iv been feeling so down and rubbish and realised iv got to do something!! I want to lose 6.5 stone to get back to how I used to be.. so any words of encouragement will be gratefully received :)
o an please tell me the feeling of feeling sooooo hungry passes when in ketosis I'm on day 2 and stook to it 100% I'm just so hungry :/ iv been drinking 3/4 litres of water throughout the day aswell. I really want to do it this time round

You'll be brilliant, I hope you're finding it a little easier now that time has passed. Good luck on your first weigh in :cool:

Back