Im a newbie........be gentle with me please

misskellsy

Heya well I took the plunge and went to my first class last night and really did enjoy the exercise, ive done Cambridge diet and Slimming world in the past and lost weight but I really do need the exercise.

Im fine with the 5% rule and my calories are all below the 1200 allowance but I know i'll get bored with salad and chicken or soups so i'm going to have a look through the receipe section to find some that i can make up and freeze. Im a busy mom of 2 doing a full time physiotherapy degree and also work part time eeeeekkkk so hoping I can take on this challenge too.

Just a quickie, can anyone reccomend where I can get sausages that are less than 5% and not the quorn ones?

Thanks, looking forward to this journey

x-x-x

Hi, I've jut started too, I'm a bit fussy but as long as you stick to 400 calls and less than 5% fat you can have anything for tea, I've just had a light choices tesco pasta meal, was lovely ( thought that was worth a mention, sounds as if you're very busy!), I bought my sausages from sainsbury.

Good luck x

Heya well I took the plunge and went to my first class last night and really did enjoy the exercise, ive done Cambridge diet and Slimming world in the past and lost weight but I really do need the exercise.

Im fine with the 5% rule and my calories are all below the 1200 allowance but I know i'll get bored with salad and chicken or soups so i'm going to have a look through the receipe section to find some that i can make up and freeze. Im a busy mom of 2 doing a full time physiotherapy degree and also work part time eeeeekkkk so hoping I can take on this challenge too.

Just a quickie, can anyone reccomend where I can get sausages that are less than 5% and not the quorn ones?

Thanks, looking forward to this journey

x-x-x

Hey Hun
Sainsburys do some lovely be good to yourself Cumberland sausages and they are low in fat x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i love rosemary connelly i use some of here menus with my calorie counting spot on xx

Hey!

I've done SW and the Cambridge too! Rosemary Conley's the only one I haven't miserably failed (yet!).

How are you getting on?

hi nay
i did terrible last week but this week im doing ok how are you doing?

Hi there everyone I think I have tried every diet goin and the one which was best for me was the Cambridge diet I lost 2 stone on it. But then I lost the plot and have put a stone on in less than 3 weeks :(((( I go from one extreme to to the other I was eattin at least 8 BARS of chocolate a DAY !!! Goin to join rosemary Connolly on Tuesday and try my very best. My only problem is I work nite duty and I dont have the time plus i hate cookin so any advice and tips would b greatly appreciated. Have any of u tried the solo slim x sorry for the essay girls and thanks for reading it x x x

Back