Im a newbie too

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Big Al, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Big Al

Big Al Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all, This is my 2nd attempt actually, i recommended the diet to my friend at work after reasearching the forums and the inspiration from this is amazing. Four months later my friend has lost 4 stone on Lipotrim and needless to say I never stuck to it and now im depressed, off work because i cant believe im still in fat clothes, my friends new summer wardrobe looks great!!! Why didnt i just stick to it with her 4 months ago. im so determined this time, wish me luck, keep up the good work.:cry::)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Left a message in your other thread, AL!:)

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hey...

You can do this no problemo... xox This place is great for inspiration... In 4 months time u will be 4 months lighter also!

x

5. Big Al

Big Al Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks everyone, i have no idea where these posts are going hahaha, sometimes i find them and sometimes i dont, god knows where im sending them!!! think i need more practice at this

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Al. My friend started in January and has lost 5 stone and looks fantastic! I really wish I'd joined her back then!

You can use your friend as encouragement to reach your goal. My friend has been really helpful - as has this forum - and it'll help you through the rough times.

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.