I'm a newbie

alibobs2

just started today - looking for people on lipotrim to tell me the pitfalls / success stories. Got a long journey ahead of me but need to do it - its my last chance saloon! :rolleyes:

Hi alibobs, I'm on day 2 :) How's it going for you so far? I've done Lipotrim before and found the first three days are the hardest, after that it's just a bit dull, but worth it for all the weight you lose!

Ok so far . Woke with a headache this am but went of . Have to keep remembering to drink the water. What about you?

Hi and welcome Ali

See you work in Kg as well! I am on week 14 (get weighed tomorrow), but in the 13 weeks I have lost 30.4 Kg so far (and am 4cm shorter than you are!), yes it's tough for the first week but as I have posted elsewhere it gets easier once you get through the first week! Here are a couple of things I have learned:

Take it easy with exercise during the first week let your body adjust
Drink plenty of water little and often! I have 4x 1 litre sports bottles in the fridge that I refill every night - then I know exactly how much I have had to drink!
Suggest making up a chart - I have a weekly one for my weigh ins and a daily one that I can cross off each day to show myself what I have achieved
Cold shakes make you burn more calories to get it to body temp
Hot shakes / soup in the evenings will allow you to go to bed warm and not spent 30 mins shivering
Be prepared to feel cold - especially your hands and feet (I wear really thick socks (even in bed!!)

After week one when you get your energy back suggest you buy a pedometer - that way you can go for an hours walk and see how much further you can walk everyday and not get tired. (I started able to walk 1.2 miles in an hour ..... now up to 5 miles in about 45 mins!)
As it's your first week TAKE MEASUREMENTS - hips/waist/thighs/arms/legs + chest - > redo them monthly it's a HUGE boost!
I got my husband to take photo's of my in a swimming costume (Oh Lord it was grimm!) at the beginning, and he retakes them once a month - you may not feel like you've lost a load, but you have a photographic record of how others see you! :)

Good luck for this week, and do let us know how you get on!

Ok so far . Woke with a headache this am but went of . Have to keep remembering to drink the water. What about you?

I was fine during the day but this evening felt a bit cold and miserable. I drank tons of water and feel okay now though : )

Hi Shieki85

Been fne really . worst is the evening just feel hungry and cannot seem to think of anything else . I have just read the post from didimissy above . Thats fantastic hope I can get to that position as quickly. Hope ok at the weekend ! on my own friday evening so i am aware that may be a hard time - have to keep myself busy. Got first weigh in Mon am so got to keep with it. Youn ok today?

You have done sooo well!!! Think I will try and brave the swim suit but will have to wait a couple of days for partner to come off nights. Better keep it to myself though - dont want to scare the natives - hehe! How do you go on when you are out and about? I am having both drinks cold morning and night and a flapjack at lunch as I often have to have lunch out and about. I didnt fancy the soup. Have managed TFR for the full 14 weeks? I hope I can do it too. Keep it up Alibobs

Back