I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lori, 24 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lori

lori New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :)Hi I started LT on wed 21/5/08. I stopped smoking 30 cigs a day in Jan & as I have been smoking for years & years I am very pleased with myself but unfortunatly I have not been able to stop eating anything I could get my hands on
    especially chocolate & cakes!

I hope I can find the willpower to stick on LT till I lose 3 stone.... help I am on day 4 & finding it tough. will it get any better?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi lori, welcome to mini's im on cd but just thought id say hi. the first week is tough but it does get easier :) well done on getting to day 4 so far, weigh in not far away you'l do fab :)

becky x

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hun, if you found the willpower to give up 30 cigs a day then I've every faith in you to succeed at this diet. Best wishes, you'll be fine xx

5. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    hey lori welcome to the LT family, it is tough and it does get better. But we have all had some bumps or near bumps on the road, just stay strong, keep water beside you at all times and if you feel a bit wobbly come on here and we will try and help you get sorted!

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Welcome to the forum....first week is the worst! Keeping going its a great diet.......

7. razdaz

razdaz Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi Lori
    I'm new to this as well - on day five. It's not easy but reading how well everyone else on here does makes me know it's worth it. I got weighed today because of bank holiday and I've lost 6lbs already. Loads of people have laughed at me when I've told them I'm on a total food replacement diet... they'll be laughing on the other side of their (mostly fat) faces soon!!!!! Stick with it.

8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck hun :)

9. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Good luck and stick at it, are Lill did both recently.

10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ;)Hang in there, the first WI will be all you need to keep you going so just think of that!

:DThis site is great for keeping you going. If I ever feel down I just pop on here and read what everyone is up too and it makes me even more determined to carry on! I've been really grumpy today - OH got most of it in neck - but after 20 minutes on here I feel much better.

:)Just take the good advice offered about drinking lots of water and coming on here when you feel weak and you'll soon be buying clothes the next size down.

:scale:Good luck. :party0011:

:talk017:

11. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Keep going it does get better. Once the ketosis kicks in you'll feel much better. Good Luck and stick with it - it's worth it - just think clothes that fit nicely without having to wear loose tops to cover bulges.

12. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Welcome to LT madness!
    If you can stop smoking hun, you can do anything xxx Good luck on your first week and hang on in there til keotosis kicks in and then you will be fab!!

13. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done you for kicking the fags...thats my next goal. If you can do that, you can do anything. First week is tough but once you get weighed you will see how worth it it is!!!! Loads of water, keep as busy a possible, treat yourself in non-food related ways, manicure, hair done, nice long soak and definitely come on here if you are feeling a bit wobbly, definitely helps me anyway. Best of luck!!!!

14. lori

lori New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I am made up!

Thanks for all your replies & encouragement.You have all done so well & lost loads. You have all made me feel more determined to carry on & I will keep you all posted on my 1st WI.
    I have been reading all the threads on LT & it's been a great help. Nite

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.