I'm a pigglin' little piggy today

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Just been feeling nibbly all day and never have much willpower on the first work day of the week. The work PC is switched off now so off to pay penance on the stationary bike for an hour, might have to do something else on top of that as think I'm going over 2000 today... can at least hope to break even between exercise and normal allowance.

D'oh, what am I like lol

Just reduce your daily cals for the next few days as well - that can work quite well. Kind of mini-Wendie plan hehe

Enjoy all your perspiring :p

I can't, another two work days coming up, nibble nibble nibble lol I've never managed a 1200 calorie day yet, I do things the hard way and do the sweaty thing to eat more lol If my losses are slower so be it!

Finished now but got cramps pretending to be period pains (keep getting false alarms then nothing - grr!) so off to bathe and stuff. Wondering what to do tonight besides chat on here and da kine, neither son nor boyfriend here tonight, rare thing... got nothing to do lol

That's when I'd be tempted to 'pick' - alone all evening! I'm off to work later so shouldn't be toooo bad - It's going in to do Mum's breakie etc on my way home in the morning that can be my downfall. But I have new incentive after my weigh in tonight so I'm hoping to be a good little girl!! (HA!!! LITTLE!!! I WISH!!!!)

I can't, another two work days coming up, nibble nibble nibble lol I've never managed a 1200 calorie day yet, I do things the hard way and do the sweaty thing to eat more lol If my losses are slower so be it!

Finished now but got cramps pretending to be period pains (keep getting false alarms then nothing - grr!) so off to bathe and stuff. Wondering what to do tonight besides chat on here and da kine, neither son nor boyfriend here tonight, rare thing... got nothing to do lol

I know what you mean I was picking and craving like crazy when I had cramps this week. Its just now starting to wear off!! I am gonna have to have a plan during PMS next month.

Back