Step 1 Sole Source + Im a total idiot

phaabulos

Well been at work all day not been feeling well/weak ... I then gave into stupid temptations and had a sneakers bar a packet of cheese and onion crisp. Didn't stop there then i had a bagel with butter and Philadelphia cheese spread! Now i feel like im loosing control when iv had a crap day :( now i have to start all over again I'm so disappointed in myself!!

Draw a line under it and start again tomorrow! I slipped up today too but refuse to dwell on it and won't continue to slide. Back on 100% in the morning and if I feel hungry then I'll have to tough it out.
We are only human, so stop beating yourself up

Aww thanks im soo feeling the carbs in my system! I know its going to be tough now getting back into ketosis but ill just have to stick it out. No bars or flavoured water until end of the week!

Oooops, it is like you body went into melt down and just had everything it shouldn't have. It has happened to us all, but make sure you get back on the wagon and strap yourself in. My CDC tells me to head for chicken or a boiled egg if I really must eat. Have a back up plan of something you can eat in future that won't mess up the diet but will address your cravings.

PS, I hope you enjoyed them:D But I bet it wasn't worth it in the end:cry:

It was soo not Clo! I feel so ill and sluggish and have to face a 12 hour shift with no ketosis tomorrow!! The carbs were just calling me today and i stupidly gave in!! And iv never had any of what i had today since i started cd! But ill try my utmost best never to do it again! I need to develop stronger will power ?

You have the right attitude, just don't let it ruin everything. I know from experience if I crash I use it as an excuse "if I have already cheated I may as well restart tomorrow". Aaaagh a very bad idea. You WILL get back into ketosis and it won't take as long as the first time as you don't have as large a carb store (I don't think). But remember how crap you feel and hopefully you won't do it again.

I actually felt sick and bloated and horrible after I had my weak moment. Was at Crufts yesterday, and stupidly thought that 3 litres of water would keep me going on top of my 2 tetras that I had taken. Whilst walking around I started to feel really dizzy and weird so instead of buying more water as I'd run out headed to subway..........! Lesson learned for next time, don't want to feel all bloated and vile again so I will remember that feeling to keep myself on plan
We're both back to square 1, out of ketosis, but as Clo kindly pointed out, it won't take as long to get back in this time.....it might also give our bodies a bit of a shock of having something to work on too!!

I hope so @ chixie!! Well so far iv had 2 cwp products and 3 lts water and 2 cups of coffee with skimmed milk. But in worried as im not hungry just have a bad headache! Did i ketostix test and im negative :( hope to get into it ASAP

You're doing a darn sight better than me! I've had 2 shakes today with about 4 litres of water and my stomach is GROWLING and my head is POUNDING!!! LOL. Serves me right.....the sandwich wasn't worth all this pain again!! :)

Well im still not hungry! I think it takes a while for it to start again in my system! By tomorrow i will feel it but im only on a half day so can go home and sleep! Cant wait to get back in tune! Regret it now :( but hang in there its so worth it!

Cheers hun, you too! We'll get back into ketosis and feel a lot better for it! No more slip ups for me

Bah! Caved again today so back to day 1 tomorrow.

Just saw this on twitter so hoping it will help

Start strong, stay strong, and finish strong by always remembering why you're doing it in the first place.

Bah! Caved again today so back to day 1 tomorrow.

Just saw this on twitter so hoping it will help

Start strong, stay strong, and finish strong by always remembering why you're doing it in the first place.

Ladies don't beat yourself up we have all been there but I love that saying, I'm on day 5 cooking Sunday dinner for my mum and kids and have just stood in the kitchen sniffing the chops for the last 5 mins but I have already failed once after losing almost 5 stone and I will not be beaten again keep your chins up ladies xx gl

Aww dont worry! Iv stuck to it 100% and feel much better now!! Please be strong @chixie its soo worth it most of my clothes dont fit anymore and its spurring me on!! Stay strong!!!

I've done it today - I'm fuming! It was looking at all the chocs my mom got today - I've had 1 roses chocolate - 9 squares of fruit & but - and a small handful of Haribo's - I suppose there is no point in me asking anyone if you think this will knock me out of ketosis! So angry, I did the same thing for chocolates a few wks ago and it was so difficult getting back into ketosis - had to have 5 shakes for a few days to overcome the severe hunger!!!!

Whoops!! Just had 5 more chocolates.

Noooooooooooo step away from the chocs don't destroy it all u cud be going down slippery slope put a line under it and pretend they lumps of poo so u dont want them :)

I agree!! You may not though (i know its bad to say) i had haribos once and popcorn and didnt come out of ketosis! But its still bad to do!! Luckily when i lapsed on thurs week i came out of ketosis but never had the symptoms. I tested today and im deep pink!! Please try and get back on it!! Xoxo

I agree!! You may not though (i know its bad to say) i had haribos once and popcorn and didnt come out of ketosis! But its still bad to do!! Luckily when i lapsed on thurs week i came out of ketosis but never had the symptoms. I tested today and im deep pink!! Please try and get back on it!! Xoxo

U were lucky :) when is your WI is this first one ??

Back