Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

IM A YOYO!!...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xKimmyRx, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmyRx

xKimmyRx soon to be slim...x

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers (old points)
    how come when I do so well and hav a great loss always the next day I give up! Im so annoyed with myself 2day, iv done nothin but pick on rubbish. Why do I keep doin this to myself?? Iv probably put the 4lb back on that I lost :(

How does everyone get back on track after a naughty day, and even more so, stay on track?? X

xkimmyx
    14lbs gone - 71lbs to go :D
    xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i was the same i would lose weight be really pleased with myself then the next day would keep eating and i kept telling myself not to do it, i ended up putting about a stone back on and i had reached my target weight :cry:i have been back on plan a couple of weeks now and if i feel tempted to over eat i think of myself naked in the mirror do i like what i see? no! if i put it in my mouth i will never like what i see that seems to be working for me at the moment. i hope you find something that works for you good luck x

4. xKimmyRx

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Thank u valerie thats a really good idea! Im still havin a bad day im jus havin a day off and startin a new day tomorrow and I will try your tip if I feel tempted. Why can we all jus be slim and happy?? X

xkimmyx
    xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

5. Claree__x

Claree__x Silver Member

I know it's horrible but I really grudge friends and family who can just stay thin without trying and part of me also hates people who are big but don't let it bother them! I hate the way I look and it's a constant struggle to get to where I want to be and there's all these skinny minnies eating chips!

6. xKimmyRx

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    I know what u mean! But personally I dont think anybody is purely happy with what they have or their weight, but it does irritate me when lil skinny minis complain their fat! I supose we jus need to be thankful we have health etc cos thers many more people out ther alot worse off then we are x

xkimmyx
    xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

7. Claree__x

Claree__x Silver Member

Yeah, you're totally right, I'm just a bit annoyed today. One of my friends, who is a BM at my wedding is a lot bigger than I am and she's fine with it, has no plans to diet and is happy the way she is. Drives me mad, I wish I was like that!

8. xKimmyRx

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Ah its the same with me! Good for her if shes happy. Im like u, I wish I could just be happy with myself too. I wouldnt say I was absolutley huge but I do feel it and I hate myself naked. My partner, who im marryin in dec, loves my body the way it is, and I think how can anybody love that! Il be happyier wen im slimmer :) x

xkimmyx
    xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.