1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm an original day girl!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by boofaloo, 31 January 2007 Social URL.

1. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    I am on my second day of SW and today is an original (red) day. I LOVE IT!!!!!

It's funny because i always thought of myself as a carb addict but i'm actually not that bothered about potatoes, bread, pasta etc!!

I have gone over my syns today - oops:cry:
    I ate some chocolate buttons and a small milkway after my lunch - 23 syns!!!!!!

Should have worked it out first!!! I only had 2 syns yesterday though so am hoping i wont have done too much damage - just shows you should find out the syn value BEFORE you eat the food!! ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i used to love red days too, even though i am a carbaholic. i thin i got my carb fix thru the b options and the rest was just stuffing with free meats lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.