• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im ashamed to say that I'm back weighing 243lbs...

:sigh: well here i am again..im back and weighing in at 243lbs. I am looking to weigh 154lbs so ive got alot to lose :cry:

Im going to weigh in weekly and will be following a diet of healthy food and regular exercise as this seems to work for me when i put my mind to it :)

I look forward to chatting to you all and becoming a slim healthy person in the future :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Welcome back mate. And look at the positive side - you are doing something about where you are :hug99:

Toots

Gold Member
I would wish you good luck, but it doesn't sound like you need it - you sound so positive

xx

:sigh: well here i am again..im back and weighing in at 243lbs. I am looking to weigh 154lbs so ive got alot to lose :cry:

Im going to weigh in weekly and will be following a diet of healthy food and regular exercise as this seems to work for me when i put my mind to it :)

I look forward to chatting to you all and becoming a slim healthy person in the future :D
great to see you back !!

look forward to hearing about your successes......:D

Debz x

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Good to see you!!!! :):):)..xx