• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i'm at goal!!!!!! with thime to spare

shell09

Silver Member
hi guys hope you are all well!

well as you prob know already i usually go to my wi every fortnight but with the snow this times its been 2 weeks 5 days with one planned day off in that time any way i'l cut to the chase..... i lost 9 lbs!!!

and i am exactly at goal!! 5 ft 7 11 st 3lb

my goal was to be in the healthy range acording to the weight charts etc and now i am! so i have another planned day off tomorrow for my rescheduled works doo and then im backk on ss + antill friday after next and then im off for xmas before i try n settle into some sort of maintenance plan in the new year!!

so on n off its been a long haul over 12 months 7 n half stone down but its done at last

so chuffed! il now have my day off tomorrow guilt free! just wanted to share with you all!

:D:D:D:D:D:D at my next wi il be getting my origibal 'before pic' from my cdc il get her to email it n then il finally post my before n afters!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Congratulations! Great story! Enjoy Christmas...you deserve it!

Setas

Silver Member
What a fantastic story to start the day - You must be so pleased. Well done. can't wait to see the before and after pics

congratulations :) must be an amazing feeling !! You will have an amazing christmas and new year knowing how far you have come :)

I started at about the same weight as you , and have lost just about the same too , i have 4 lb to go before i am in healthy BMI and would like to loose another 7 to give me a little allowance as i carry a lot of water weight when I recarb !!

shell09

Silver Member
Thanks guys! Yeah it really does feel great and all your support had Defo been appreciated! Il still be posting on here for some time I guess. I'm now gonna start to look for my next project (it's kinda how I work best to look at it that way lol) il be attending my gym frequently in the new year n actually looking forward to going back! I want to find something to train for so I have a new focus and new goal but one that will help me maintain my weight and tone up while allowing my attentions to get away from dieting for a bit! I mean like some sort of charity run or mini marathon........ MINI!!!! Being the key word there lol one step at a time

Thats amazing, cannot wait til I am were you are. You are real inspiration to people like me just starting their journey! xx

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Well done hunni!!!

That's amazing! Xxx

Well Done You!!! cant wait to see the pics, its a truly inspirational loss.... enjoy your lovely new shape!!!
Linda XX

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
thats A...MAZ.....ING. Well done you

Well done, made up for you!