I'm at my goal + some news

sushidoll85

I guys!! I have reached my target and a healthy weight.

I'm 5ft9.5
147 lbs

My bmi is 21.4 woop woop!

Anyway I also have some amazing news........I'm pregnant! I have been trying since new year which is when my weight loss journey began! So I'm only 4 weeks, not had a scan or anything. I've only told my OH of course and my mum. I want to keep it secret until first scan. Oh I've told you guys of course.

I don't wanna go crazy during pregnancy, so I've decided to do simply filling! As its foods that are good for me and I can eat them without weighing etc! Does anyone know If I should increase my weeklies from 49? I seem to remember I may get more!

Congratulations :) Good thinking to do simply filling as like you say its just healthy food! We've been trying for 3 years now, I'm using the simply filling food list to keep healthy while trying!!!

Not sure about the weeklies, but I'm sure someone will help you out with an answer.

Congratulations! On both pieces of news! I think SF is a good plan for pregnancy. There was a lady following SF whilst pregnant recently and she was on 90 weeklies!
Wow! Great news! X

That's brilliant news! 90 weeklies is what u should have but u should also check that u r having enough calories! U can find out on the Internet how many Cals to have whilst pregnant!

Wow! Congratulations on reaching goal and the pregnancy! Well done sweetie :) xxx

Wow ! Congratulations on your pregnancy and of course reaching your goal !

Ive seen a few people do the sf whilst pregnant ! Think its a great idea :)

All the best of luck to you !

Lisa xx

Back