I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well, its been a while. About 3 months to be precise! I some how fell off the LT train and couldn't get back into it, but i'm back with avengance!!

Laura, I seen on ya sig that you have busted all ya goals!! how fab is that. Where are the pics of ya in ya top????

Hope everyone else is OK. And for those that have no idea who i am, HIYAAAAAAAA!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vickieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

So glad to have you back babes..I have missed you and was wondering how you was getting on..As for my pics they will be on shortly..And I am happy to report I threw away all my black tops and only wear nice colorful tops now :D:p

So glad your back sweetie XXX

thanks hunny!! i'm glad to be back. i went to go and get shakes on 2nd jan but they had none and had to go back today, so i've finally got them! woohoo.

i've put 14lbs on in 3 months. HOW BAD AM I?? lol

But i have eaten stupidly, and drank copious amounts of vodka!! nevermind, i'm back now and picking out my bikini for summer!! (yeah right) lol xx

glad to hear all the black tops are banished!!!

It could have been a lot worse Hun, You will lose that 14 pounds in no time ;):D You will soon be a skinny cow :D

I feel so much healthier...I cannot stop buying jeans and nice tops I have replaced my takeouts with clothes.. (So much healthier for me to) :D I am nearly in a size 20 how great is that :p

Glad to have my buddy back *Yay* :p:D

i'm size 20 now, so we probs about the same size!! how mad is that!

glad ya still here, i was dreading coming back to find you gone!! i'll need ya over the next few days! lol xxx

I'm here for you Hun...:p

I want a daily update on my desk everyday of how you are feeling and getting on :D

I have only just started posting again I have not been coming on here much but I am back also now...so we can do this together :)

You are both doing so well. 14lb is not too bad over 3 months and xmas. You will lose that quickly. Welcome back and goodluck.XX

HEY, Vickie - glad to hear ur feeling good! AND a Happy New Year to you babe!!

I wish you all the best on LT, i know u have the determination and focus when you want to!!!

I have found maintenance really difficult, :( so many meals out and just being silly, it really isnt worth it... im considering doing LT, but my plan is to get healthy with food and exercise and if it doesnt come off quick enough then I will do LT.

I really enjoyed LT, it was a good time for me, and a very positive experience. I hope you get to your goals babe. I will be watching u! ;)

love
julz

Ha, V is back as well hey - 'there maybe trouble ahead' good luck kidda xx

Welcome back vicki,

All the best with your second time around. Hope ya had a nice xmas and new year? Nice to see ya back, ya have been misssed

Glad to see ya back hun & in full force!!
I am day 6 today & feeling good so far.
Lets get it kicked this year eh?
Good luck hun
Niki
x

welcome back vickie! i think many of us fell off over the christmas and just before! i was meant to begin again monday but i couldnt get the time to get weighed so im starting tomorrow! good luck over the next week and speak to you soon x x x

welcome back Vickie and good luck xx

Welcome back smelly :D x

Back