I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaackkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by summergurl, 7 September 2009.

1. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Hi guys, to those that remember me and to the new faces!! :D

I did TFR from january 27th and lost 6st 10lbs in 21 weeks!!! But now i have had my summer, i have had 4 holidays!!! 2 of which have been abroad and all inclusive and so i am now back to get to my ultimate goal of 11st :)

I have put on 1st 3lbs over the summer, i thought it'd be alot more so i am happy with that!

I now have 41lbs to lose by december :) Wish me luck!!!

I cant wait to start the shakes tomorrow, i really missed them whilst back on food, i just wish i could've lived on them!!! :giggle:

Anyways, have to familiarise myself with all yous again as i havnt been around much on this side of the forum so expect to see alot more of me! :D xx
  2. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

heya! happy to have you back Tanya! good luck hun - you'll get that shifted no worries!

love lots xx
  3. katy73

katy73 Well-Known Member

Welcome back, best of luck and glad you enjoyed your holidays you lucky thing!
  4. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

welcome back!!!
  5. abbey.barclay

abbey.barclay Banned

Welcome back, i am very glad.

best of luck.
  6. 04624181

04624181 Well-Known Member

Hi summergurl, welcome back. I will be coming back a week today. Am glad you had a good summer. Me too. Need to get to 13 stone for xmas and i will be so happy x x
  7. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

HEY BAYBEEEEE!!! Welcome back -it's good to see ya on top form. Can't wait to see ya fly through this again! :D
  8. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Well-Known Member

HI Summergirl, I am back too starting the same day as you hun, so lets track each other. I have put what I lost back on and am at 12st 13lbs now I want to get to 9.5st/ 10st as my goal and i am determined. so 41lbs/48lbs to go,

Anna x
  9. summergurl

Ahhh thanks guys :)

I am glad to be back and can't wait to get started. I know i can going to do it, i've done it once and i will do it again although i am a little worried about my first few days. Last time it was a breeze, i didnt feel hungry or had any headaches or anything so this time im hoping its the same - although i have been told on many occassions its much much harder the 2nd time around :sigh: but i am determined :giggle:

Having my 'last' meal today with the bf .... not too sure of what to have though? ideas?!! lol x
  10. pestydebz

pestydebz Well-Known Member

Wellcome back to the fold glad you had a fab summer can't tell you anything about the diet you don't already know so i'll be asking you instead lol

good luck x

debz x
  11. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Welcome Back Tanya!! I'll be following your journey again as you re-start looking for tips to make my re-start in a few weeks easier (if thats possible! LOL!)
    You'll do it in no time. :character00115:

12. summergurl

hahahhhhaaaa :rotflmao:
  13. IrishMum

Gotta warn the newbies to expect no mercy! ;):p
  14. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Well-Known Member

lol, welcome back - i'm sure you will be as determined and successful as before!!
  15. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

Your pictures and weight loss have been an inspiration to me. You're such a LT pro. It'll be great to have your advice and experiences.

Good luck but I doubt you'll need it!
  16. summergurl

ah cheers guys - irish, im not that harsh am i?!!!!!!! :giggle:
  17. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Good luck Tanya, not that you need it.

I pity the newbies coming on here if they've had a slip up, they know not what they do! In other words get ready for an a*** whooping from you! hahahaha
  18. summergurl

:giggle: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. IrishMum

And yes, Tanya...you are!:p LOL! :D Only kidding- you're just whats needed sometimes. I know you kept me on the straight & narrow a lot! You'd better do it again when I'm back tfr-ing!
  20. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Hiya tanya, hope you had a fab holiday.

Back on the wagon again we go lol.