I'm baaaaaaaaaack

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well I've been on holiday for 2 weeks and I came off LT while I was there - I planned to. I haven't weighed myself because frankly I don't want to know if I have put any weight on lol. I have got a weeks worth of shakes before I go and get weighed so I will just see next week. Hopefully I will either be the same or lost - either I will be happy with.

I seem to be back in the LT frame of mind - back on my shakes today and it's like I've never been off them.

Well done on all of your losses this week and good luck for the coming week! xxx

welcome back and well done for getting back on the shakes x

Welcome back smelly ;) xx

Yay!!! Not been the same without out you!!
Thought the IOM had been quiet lately lol!! :p

Yay!!! Not been the same without out you!!
Thought the IOM had been quiet lately lol!! :p

Other LTer's from the IOM?? - do you all go and see mad Julie??

VVIIICCCKKKIIIEEEEE......I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!

Hope you had a great time sweetie ...:):):)

you're just jealous that you had to go and see the witch and i haven't seen her for a while! lol

I will tell her you are coming and want a good sit down chat with lots of her special and interesting advice LMAO!!!

only joking hun would never be that cruel x

I will tell her you are coming and want a good sit down chat with lots of her special and interesting advice LMAO!!!

only joking hun would never be that cruel x

you can go off people you know! LOL

I'm not going until next Wednesday. I need to get seriously back on track before then and lose any weight i put on during my holiday and then lose some more otherwise i reckon the witch with take some of my hair and make a voodoo doll to punish me.

OMG!!! LMAO!! I will never be able to look her straight in the face again!
So glad you are back hun you make me laugh!

OMG!!! LMAO!! I will never be able to look her straight in the face again!
So glad you are back hun you make me laugh!

the witch makes me laugh. i went in there and lost 5lb one week and she almost jumped down my throat shouting 'HAVE YOU ATE??????????' i was like 'erm no, have you?' she looked at me like i was gone out.

i dare you to ask her if she just stands funny or if she is pregnant. LOL

Just joking she would throw me out but it would be funny!
She always make me feel like I am some miracle of science (grossly overweight) and at just under 14st down from 17st I think I am doing realy well!
The week I lost 3lbs I thought she acted like it was the end of the world - I was like "Oh thats good" (any loss to me is brill) and I thought I had done well.

Back