Im baaaaaccckkkk!!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by leannemarie28, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. leannemarie28

leannemarie28 That mars bar aint love..

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    0st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    13st4lb(93.94%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Ok so having done the induction i lost 4inches from my muffin top and and inch around my thighs...didnt lose weight though (actually gained;s ) which was worrying?!? anywho! Then i got struck down with the worst case of tonsilitis, back ache etc etc so i stopped it and caved to the negative press thinking it was all atkins! (so i ate a pack of biscuits!!LOL!)
    I tried WW lost 5lbs in a week then just found that i just became a slave to the scales i got back into that 'ill do it tomorrow mentality) and even though i was losing on the scale i felt exactly the same!
    But i am back and i am going to give it two weeks...the problem is i am really really skint so im trying to do this the cheaper way so here is what i intend to eat tomorrow and probably most of the two weeks!! here goes...

b 3X egg and mushroom omlette

L 1 can of tuna drained with full fat mayo and 2 cups of lettuce

D Brocolli (lots!!) and pork chop (cooked in butter)

snacks will be along the lines of 10 olives a day and bits of meat and mayo! mmmm lol!!

Look ok?!?

Hi again everyone :) XXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EmmaMum

EmmaMum Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Looks fine Hun, and I know money us tight but do try a bit of variety else you will get bored and then it's hard to stick with it. I find you need to give it a week just to feel normal and 2 to really get in the swing in the beginning. Good luck xxx

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Leanne,

welcome back to our little madhouse. :)

5. leannemarie28

leannemarie28 That mars bar aint love..

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    0st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    13st4lb(93.94%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thankyou!! i know Its a tough diet but im 'all or nothing' i cant be trusted bit 'a little bit' of chocolate!! LOL!! XX

6. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    welcome back x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.