Im baaaaaccckkkk!!

leannemarie28

That mars bar aint love..
Ok so having done the induction i lost 4inches from my muffin top and and inch around my thighs...didnt lose weight though (actually gained;s ) which was worrying?!? anywho! Then i got struck down with the worst case of tonsilitis, back ache etc etc so i stopped it and caved to the negative press thinking it was all atkins! (so i ate a pack of biscuits!!LOL!)
I tried WW lost 5lbs in a week then just found that i just became a slave to the scales i got back into that 'ill do it tomorrow mentality) and even though i was losing on the scale i felt exactly the same!
But i am back and i am going to give it two weeks...the problem is i am really really skint so im trying to do this the cheaper way so here is what i intend to eat tomorrow and probably most of the two weeks!! here goes...

b 3X egg and mushroom omlette

L 1 can of tuna drained with full fat mayo and 2 cups of lettuce

D Brocolli (lots!!) and pork chop (cooked in butter)

snacks will be along the lines of 10 olives a day and bits of meat and mayo! mmmm lol!!

Look ok?!?

Hi again everyone :) XXXX

Looks fine Hun, and I know money us tight but do try a bit of variety else you will get bored and then it's hard to stick with it. I find you need to give it a week just to feel normal and 2 to really get in the swing in the beginning. Good luck xxx

Hi Leanne,

welcome back to our little madhouse. :)

Thankyou!! i know Its a tough diet but im 'all or nothing' i cant be trusted bit 'a little bit' of chocolate!! LOL!! XX

Back