Im Baaaaccckkk :)

Emz33

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a great New Year.

So I'm back on Cambridge after a long hard decision its the only diet that truly worked for me, I did it first time round in March-July 2014- lost 5.5 stone, start weight was 19.7 stone. Dont no how i got to there, I then did the gym and health eating and lost another stone.

Since this summer ive really given up i didn't set foot inside a gym i was eating what i want when i wanted and as much as i wanted, and my god it felt good:)

But im back to feeling horrible, my clothes will barely fit im uncomfortable in myself and ive put on over a stone and a half...

So tomorrow im booked in for my first weight in with my Cambridge consultant, i feel scared, i feel nervous, ive so many questions flying around in my head can i really do this again.I find it so tough, i have a bf now as well and we love going for meals and drinks. I need to do this for myself because im un happy ive left it creep back up and im going down a road i never wanted to go back down.

I lived religious on this site when i did it first time round ur posts and comments got me through this and im hoping they will again.

Hope to hear all your fantastic stories as we share this journey again!!:)

Hi Emz

I am new to mini mins, just joined today. Have been doing the cambridge diet before xmas and lost 4 stone. I still have ALOT to loose had Christmas off put on around 3lb which i was pretty happy with considering i ate everything in site. have now been back on this past week but ordered a dominos tonight for no reason and now feel bad for ruining such a great week with weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck on your journey again, you can do because you want it so much! The thing about relationships is the socializing of them, but you can incooperate with Step 2 and maybe have a salad or a nandos every now and again so you dont feel left out:candledinner:

Hi, im Shane, i am on day 7 and i have my 1st weigh in tomorrow, i currently have 4 stone to lose and finding it easy so far. This diet is truly amazing and the losses are great! Good luck on your weightloss journey :)

Hi Kristy,

Well done firstly on loosing the 4 stone that's brilliant, did u find you put on weight alot easier after doing the Cambridge.?
How you find the shakes and bare etc?

Dominoes my favorite look you have weeks like that your body needs it but you just need to keep strong.... i no easier sed then done, ill be like you next week.

@Shane, best of luck with your weight in let us no how u get on? Are u doing SS+ that's brill your finding it easy fingers cross i will too this time round.

Just had my first weight in was up 1 stone 6 lbs since i seen her last which was in the summer.... gutted but i knew deep down it would be because ive been eating everything and anything.

Any tips this time round guys any new tricks?

:)

Thanx Emz. yes my 1st weigh in is at 5pm so will update you on my weightloss, i have ordered 3 lemon bars this week because i didn't know you could have them as of day 1 but not any of the other bars.. bit weird that lol. Just going to have my 1st shake (Tomato and Basil) and then wait for my CDC. Yes i am on SS+ but dont have the meals just a pint of skimmed milk and 3 shakes, but haven't been consuming the milk as i am not a big fan. If i get hungry i will just have a piece of chicken to calm the hunger pangs and then carry on. Good luck on your 1st day :)

How did it go Shane??:)Are you happy?

If your not having the milk you should up to another product, its a few days later you will be hungry!!

I love the lemon bars there the only thing i have and i put them into the freezer so there nice and cool!!I do that too with the peanut bars, its a nice cheat cant have them untill week 3 i think.

I find it tough because i love going out and having fun and my friends are making plans and im trying to think of excuses not to go!!

I have had a bad few days, i lost 7lbs then cheated. I had a kebab and now i feel failed. Just going to pick myself bck up and get back on track. I bet theres no loss this week because my weigh in is on Monday. Hope next week is a better week, just feeling fed up recently. How are you doing? I like to go out and have a laugh with friends but i would rather have fun thin than wobbling from pub to pub lol. Good luck on your next weigh in :)

Back