I'm back - 2016 will be the year

Cee Cee

I want to feel good and enjoy shopping
hi all,

I am returning to SW group for the 3rd time on 4th Jan a whole stone heavier than when I left 12 months ago.

Hey now to look forward to 2016 as unfortunately I do not have a time machine so cannot go back and not eat all those calories, however I can make different decisions that will change my future and help me to reach new goals.

I am mom to 3 grown up children and have two grandchildren all at the age of 42, I have just set up a new business just 8 weeks ago, I have left 26 years of corporate life scary but feels amazing.

I have 3 rescue dogs that range from a mastiff/rotti cross a Alsatian/ridgeback cross and our pint size sprocker.

As you can see I like 3s, just wish I could stop at 3 biscuits haha

oh and more importantly a SW hubby (not told him yet, hoping he doesn't notice too much change, apart from we can be much closer Without our third person haha)

Ok best of luck everyone 2016 will be the year of change and new experiences.

Cee Cee

Thanks so much for your support - I seem to try and do everything in a rush it is the Taurus in me I think that coupled with being a natural redhead haha

We have our grandsons New Years Eve and cannot wait, they super cool and so funny.

I miss having a house full as when the children were younger it was always our house that they all came too, I still have a mom cupboard just in case they pop in on an off chance however it's more planned usually as they live an hour away plus.

Keep in touch and good luck - I plan to post photos once I reach target, as have some terrible xmas photos haha

Hi Cee Cee, welcome to the forums!

You certainly sound like you lead a busy life :)

Best of luck with your new business and your weight loss journey, if it's any consolation I wish I could only put on 14lbs when off diet for 12 months! :) I think you must've done very well in still maintaining some of those healthy habits you picked up.

May 2016 be the year for us both to hit our goals x

Hi Jennifer,

Don't be fooled I know what to do, but when faced with temptation I am easily lead.

I need to be strong, I want to be slim and healthy more than chocolate - I feel it is like a food addiction, as a Taurus I hate being controlled or told what to do so why do I let food control me?????

Time for me to get control.

Best of luck Jennifer we will get there in 2016

Back