Im back after 2 years off and another baby and need help please!

lea8198

Gold Member
Hi guys
:wave_cry:

Minimins helped me lose 28lbs last time round following the WW plan. I exceeded my goal weight of 10st 7 (reached 9st 13!) attending classes and following you guys on this site. I since had a baby (who is now 8 months old) and after a difficult few months health wise it is time to lose the baby weight again.

Due to personal circumstances I am not able to join weightwaters just yet and was going to carry on as i had last time (i still have all the stuff) but i see everything has changed. I am now unsure how to lose weight following the WW plan. Are there any documents or sites anyone can point me in to help me lose this weight? Any help would be great.

Can't believe I am starting from scratch again!

Leanne

P.S. I am still breastfeeding if this makes a difference

Hi Leanne congrats on birth of ur baby! I'm back on ww too I'm not sure how many pp u should be on its all calculated on ur age hight etc I do know lowest points u can go is 26pp per week plus ur 49 weekly pro points. Daily pro points cannot be carried over each day and weekly pp cannot be carried over the week so if u don't lose them u lose them. I'm not sure how many pp a week ur allowed for breast feeding when it was old points discovery plan I used to be allowed 10p if breast feeding exclusive or 5 if was weaned. Could u not join up at class for one night just to get this info and have it correct rather than guessing. Best of luck u will do it

Back