Im back after nearly 5 months and desperate!

Lana

I lost 1.5 stone with LL and CD at the beginning of the year for my wedding in May, I felt amazing and so slim!:)

Since then I have never been able to stick to SS 100% so given up countless times and now I'm 3lbs short of having piled back on the 1.5 stone. :cry:

I suffer quite badly from depression and I have my own business which keeps me working and stressing 7 days a week and a Husband who can stick to CD easily grrrr!

Is anyone else in a similar situation and wants to get started again?

Hiya hun and well done on taking the step back in the right direction. Everyone on here is lovely and can offer motivation support and advice!!! You should take a peek at the daily thread it keeps everyone on track throughout the day and quite often has stopped me from succuming to cheat!!!

Good luck on your journey hun xx

Lana well done for getting back here before piling it all and more back on. I did LL last year, lost 3.5 stone felt brilliant but then piled about 4.5 stone back on :eek: I am NOT doing that again. Needless to say, I went back to my old eating habits (bingeing). Never again. Sorry, the reason I'm waffling is to reassure you that you are not the only one.

Also I could not get myself back onto sole source either, I tried about 5 times and "failed" every time. So I completely skipped sole source this time and tried the 790 plan, which I started 4 weeks ago and have not looked back. Everyone is different but for me, it was the right way forward.. you can see my losses below, they are much the same as my losses on LL!

Good luck whatever you decide to do xx

Back