I'm back again and kind of stuck!

FatandFlumpy

Hi Everyone
After a break from dieting i have the need to return..
The last time i went to class the Healthy Extras i could have were 1 HE A which was milk .. and 2 HE B for example bread and if on a green day 4 oz of chicken....
Is it still one HE A and 2 HE B? hope i'm making sense here :confused:

Depends which plan you are doing. If you do extra easy you get one of each. Red and green you now get two B choices and either one or two A choices (up to you)

Thanks so much. I can't understand the EE so will have to stick to red and green.. so 2 of each nowadays eh? thats good thanks again x

FatandFlumpy said:
Thanks so much. I can't understand the EE so will have to stick to red and green.. so 2 of each nowadays eh? thats good thanks again x

Extra Easy is super easy if you have knowledge of Red and Green days, what is unlimited free food on a Red day (lean meats, fish, seafood etc) is free on Extra Easy, what is unlimited free on a Green day (pasta, rice, potatoes etc) is also free on Extra Easy. You MUST have 1/3 of your plate as Superfree (eggs, Fresh fruit, vegetables) the idea is you feel up on the Superfree food before you eat the rest of the free food and therefore stopping when your satisfied. But you can have gammon egg and chips and it's all free.

On a typical day I have
Breakfast - Millers light yogurt with fruit
Lunch - 2/3 rashers bacon (fat cut off) FREE, mushroom and egg as my 1/3 Superfree, beans FREE, 2 slices WW white bread HE B
Dinner - Tuna FREE, pasta FREE, 1/3 of a plate mixed diced salad - red onion, peppers, spring onion, cucumber
Then I also have 10 Syns to use

It really is easy to do, no weighing, no counting unless its Syns or healthy extras!

The most recent update of extra easy no longer lists eggs as super free they are just free on extra easy.

Most veg is super free but not ones heavy in carbs like peas, sweetcorn etc.

Wiz bit said:
The most recent update of extra easy no longer lists eggs as super free they are just free on extra easy.

Most veg is super free but not ones heavy in carbs like peas, sweetcorn etc.

I only joined 3 weeks ago and my books say they're Superfree =\

Also I've lost 13.5lbs in 3 weeks 2 days, so I don't think they're doing me harm as part of my Superfree, I'll double check with the consultant on Monday though just to clarify

"All Free on Extra Easy and Green - which of these tickle your fancy:
chickpeas fresh or frozen fruit pickled beetroot/gherkin/onions new potatoes jacket potato corn on the cob baby sweetcorn bamboo shoots/water chestnuts cherry tomatoes noodles with soy sauce hard-boiled eggs baked beans or mushy peas"

I found this online, so the member above was correct, they're no longer Superfree. But I have two eggs most days at lunch and I've had a great loss. I only have 8.5lbs until I get my 10%, hopefully do that by the end of August and have met my second Mini Goal 4 weeks early

Thank you Wiz bit for pointing my error out =]

I got caught out early on my filling a third of my plate with peas and sweetcorn! Still great compare to no veg but not the third SUPERfree I thought I was having

Eggs are great at filling you up and being free you can eat 'freely' as they say. One of the target members at my group swears by 2 poached eggs every morning to fill him up til lunch. He had them just as they are but I suppose if you go 'by the book' thn you should have mushrooms or tomatoes along side... But it worked for him so who am I to knock it!

Well done on your loss Laura, I'm sure you'll get your club 10 very soon!

I suppose it's different for everyone, I'm glad you pointed it out though. Maybe because I'm only having 10 Syns it hasn't affected me but if I was having 15 maybe my losses wouldn't have been as good.

Thanks again =]

Laura_Cook said:
Extra Easy is super easy if you have knowledge of Red and Green days, what is unlimited free food on a Red day (lean meats, fish, seafood etc) is free on Extra Easy, what is unlimited free on a Green day (pasta, rice, potatoes etc) is also free on Extra Easy. You MUST have 1/3 of your plate as Superfree (eggs, Fresh fruit, vegetables) the idea is you feel up on the Superfree food before you eat the rest of the free food and therefore stopping when your satisfied. But you can have gammon egg and chips and it's all free.

On a typical day I have
Breakfast - Millers light yogurt with fruit
Lunch - 2/3 rashers bacon (fat cut off) FREE, mushroom and egg as my 1/3 Superfree, beans FREE, 2 slices WW white bread HE B
Dinner - Tuna FREE, pasta FREE, 1/3 of a plate mixed diced salad - red onion, peppers, spring onion, cucumber
Then I also have 10 Syns to use

It really is easy to do, no weighing, no counting unless its Syns or healthy extras!

Eggs are not superfree

cat yoyo greaves said:
no worries ... i just didnt want your weight losses to suffer also parsnips sweetcorn and peas are not superfree due to carb content baby corn and mange tout are super free though its all very confusing sometimes lol

Thank you =]
It is confusing at times but I re-read all the information online so I'm up to date with any changes, I don't overly enjoy eating eggs as they make me a little constipated but I was eating them as Superfree, won't be anymore =]

Back