Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

im back again:)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by wobblybits, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. wobblybits

wobblybits wannabe a yummy mummy:)

Start Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all hope every1 is well:) well i was on lipotrim a few months ago and the worst thing i did was stop coz couldnt find the motivation to start back on it:( but im determined now my weight is creeping back up and really need 2 lose this flab once and 4 all:D looking 4ward to getting first 3 days outta the way;) well heres 2 day 1 wish me luck:) tlk 2 yas later:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulo

loulo New Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Wobblybits!
    I know how you feel i done LT at the end of last year and lost 2.2 stone took a break for xmas and am back starting again today to get rid of 2.7 stone to get to my first goal!! Finding it tough already and its only lunchtime :( Good luck hope your finding today easier than me!!

4. wobblybits

wobblybits wannabe a yummy mummy:)

Start Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi loulo thanks:) i know only half way through and i'm starving gonna have my 2nd shake now:) keep it up hun first few days the hardest:( you'll do great just keep yourself busy i've been scrubing the house allday just to keep my mind off it:) good luck hun you'll do great:) x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.