Im back AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I have restarted again, am back up to 16:8.

It's all too much I want to do this but I don't really think I'm in the 'zone' and I don't know how to get there :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

I've had to take a week off. I just lost the plot back on it tomorrow but my body wants it but my heads anywhere but. I don't know what's wrong with me as I really really want this :-(.

4. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Same with me, I really want to lose the weight but my head isn't in the right place to actually knuckle down and stick to the diet.

I have a wedding to go to in 2months and I would LOVE to be a size 14, but it's only me stopping me from getting there!

5. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    2 be honest, its taken me about 3 to 4 weeks to get into the zone, deciding if i was going to do cambridge and stick to it. I just read and looked at all the before and after pics. I started today. Hope i am in the zone, but i think i am :D just keep reading succesful posts and looking at pics

6. sugarplumfairy1977

sugarplumfairy1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    That's exactly what I have done too, it's so inspirational reading everyones success and seeing their results, fingers crossed I stick to it this time :)
    Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.