I'm back...again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Stackhead, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    Ok, this isn't a very informative post I just wanted to announce somewhere that i'm heading on back to group tomorrow.

So I gave myself June off (It was my birthday month and I did lots!), I was planning on going to group every week anyway (i've got a countdown) but then my group moved to a different day, one that i'd booked up for the entire month!

Needless to say, without group i've put on about 8lbs over the month (not bad, could've been much much worse). So tomorrow i'm back on the diet.

I've got a date night at pizza express on wednesday (orange wednesdays 2-4-1 obviously) but I can be in syns (ish) :) then out drinking with a friend on Saturday but i'm confident i'm going to lose this week.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Wish me luck starting again. Countdown 3.5 stones before Christmas!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi stackhead good luck i'm starting back again tomorrow as well after trying every single diet going ive done a full circle and ended up here again so good luck to both of us x.

4. Stackhead

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Good luck to you too Chocaslim! Are you going to group or doing it at home?

xx

5. shenzi

shenzi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red/EE/Green
    Welcome back to both of you and good luck x

6. Freshstartnewme!

Freshstartnewme! Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(13.24%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers pro points

Hey chick!

How are you getting on being back on plan? I see a 5lb loss wow!! I would like to get 2 stones off before Christmas, really need to get a grip and get motivated. Do you go to the gym at all? I might start jogging (more likely walking and then attempting jogging!) in the mornings before work if I can get the motivation together.

Hope you are good anyway x

7. Stackhead

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Ugh, gyms just scare me at the minute I started looking at some, but I think I want some more weight off before I join. I'm just walking the dog lots :) Occasionally the urge to jog arrives but I generally ignore it :D

Being back on plan is proving to be easier than I thought it would be, I don't know if i'm just super motivated at the minute or if it's long-term, but either way i'm making the most of it :)

I changed my target to 3 stone before Christmas, it's a little more acheivable than 3.5 stones! But i'm glad you've got a target too, we can spur each other on!!

xx

8. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi i too have had a hectic month, luckily so far i managed to maintain, was at a wedding yesterday though and its weigh day on tuesday so i may have a gain this week. i would also like to lose 3 stone by christmas but would be happy with 2. can i join you both?

9. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i to had most of june and some of july off and gained 9 lbs although i still went to group and got weighed during this i was having a diificult time with other things but im back on track now and lost 5lbs with my first week back i to wanna lose about 3 stone for xmas and hopefully at least 2 by my holiday in october we can do it :D

10. Pumpkin*Patch

Pumpkin*Patch Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.