I'm back.... :-) and a qq

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cddietgal, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Hello
    Was on here last year and found you lot a total inspiration so here I am again :)

Just taken my first bluey following a breakfast of porridge oats,fat free yoghurt and a banana and a cup of tea.I have also done the Jillian Micheals shredder dvd...20mins of intense exercise with the hope of losing up to 20lb in 30 days

So I lost about 3stone last year with the help of these,went to the states in November and with the xmas splurge I have gained 11lbs..In total I now would like to loose a further 4stone..I am currently 14st 11 and a size 16 so will re look at what i want to weigh when I hit about 12st..I haven't seen my gp since october as haven't been taking the tablets since then..do you think I will have a problem getting more??

Good Luck for the week girls,luckily I have almost a full month of pills yet before I need to see the dr ...phew

cdg xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think when you see your Dr if your honest and upfront, then I dont see why they would refuse you. I've had 2 breaks from the tabs and the 2 times I went back to the Drs asking for them my Dr was more than happy to give them to me. I think if you got them no problem in the first place, then you should be ok.
    x

4. boncuk

boncuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    124.5kg
    Current Weight:
    120.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.3kg(3.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with the tablets and your new start at getting slimmer and healthier :)

I have just started on the tablets and can honestly say that the are amazing, it does work in putting me off eating the rubbish that I would normally stuff down my throat and having done my wii weigh in this morning it hows that I have lost a total of 12lb since just before Christmas which I am so chuffed with :)

I want to loose about 5 stone more but will take it slowly and just hope for a steady loss every week...

Once again all the best xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.