I'm back and determined to succeed

Sugarfree7

I am back again. I done CD in 2010 and lost 2 stones. I needed to lose 5 stones but never got there. I am now back after gaining back the 2 stones I lost. The thing is I only just gained it back between Oct 2011 and Feb 2012. I was going through some problems and just began comfort eating.
I am back because my weight is really affecting my health. I have been suffering with severe back pain and as a result it is affecting my mobility. I cannot cope anymore as the pain is too bad. I am feeling really heavy, my clothes are all tight and I just feel awful.

I am 17stones 3lbs and want to lose around 4 stones to start with.
My first goal is to lose a stone by the first week in June. I haven't found a CDC as yet as I have some shakes I want to use up before I start with one.

I am hoping to start with 3 shakes and a meal plan. I have never done this plan b4 but would like to start on that and then start on sole source from next week. I am hoping to lose at least 6lbs next week.

Start Weight - 17st 3lbs
Goal loss - 1st week - 6lbs

Sugarfree7 said:
I am back again. I done CD in 2010 and lost 2 stones. I needed to lose 5 stones but never got there. I am now back after gaining back the 2 stones I lost. The thing is I only just gained it back between Oct 2011 and Feb 2012. I was going through some problems and just began comfort eating.
I am back because my weight is really affecting my health. I have been suffering with severe back pain and as a result it is affecting my mobility. I cannot cope anymore as the pain is too bad. I am feeling really heavy, my clothes are all tight and I just feel awful.

I am 17stones 3lbs and want to lose around 4 stones to start with.
My first goal is to lose a stone by the first week in June. I haven't found a CDC as yet as I have some shakes I want to use up before I start with one.

I am hoping to start with 3 shakes and a meal plan. I have never done this plan b4 but would like to start on that and then start on sole source from next week. I am hoping to lose at least 6lbs next week.

Start Weight - 17st 3lbs
Goal loss - 1st week - 6lbs

Welcome back and good luck x

Back