Attack im back and feeling motivated!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by edge of forever, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. edge of forever

edge of forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    As of tomorrow I'm back on the wagon!!! I'm quite angry with myself started dukan in July to get some weight off for my hols and did really well but cudnt get back into the swing of things when I got back!! But I found the diet really easy so feel mad that I didn't just get back into it!! I've put 6 Lbs back on, so starting attack tom and hopefully that will be gone by the end of the week and I will be back on track!!! Had a read through recent threads and everyone has done so fab well done for such fantastic weight losses!!!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bambam3

bambam3 Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Awwww bless ya, well good luck huni :)

4. cheryl7

cheryl7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Well done for getting back on the wagon :) And try not to beat yourself up too much - it's not the fact that you fell off, it's the getting back on that you should focus on - and congratulate yourself for it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.