Im Back! - And more determined than EVER!

Maxellap1

Hi everyone. I started Cambridge back in November and lost a stone but in January my partner and I decided to get married (date is 22nd Sept).

After countless nightmares of my backfat over my beautiful dress and double chin I have decided its now or never. First goal is to lose 20lbs by 7th July for my hen weekend and then take it from there.

Im only on day two but feel more detemined than last time (I cheated lots!)

Please wish me luck because Im going to need it and this site is the best thing for motivation :)

Maxine

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi both...
You'll find loads of support on here...good threads to follow are VADEY and Hi there...(other threads are available..)
Keep strong
hugs
xx

Thanks guys. It helped a lot last time but I think it helps when you have a goal in mind...special occasion etc.
I thinkt he reason I failed last time is because I like to go out and have a few drinks with the girls and Iv resigned myself to the fact if I want to lose weight I have to make sacrifices...including bottles of wine that make me feel like death the next day! :) x

Hi!
I've recently joined back as last time I wasn't in the right frame of mind as like you I had lots of social events coming up. I have 5 weeks till in go on Hol with the girls do this is my motivation! 5. 3/4 down this week! Onwards! Just been for a swim as weekends are hard! As fri is usually take away night but it's not forever so I can cope! I just think of my friends and then me in my beach gear and that's enough! Lots of lovely people on here to support you x!

Back