Im back and need so much help..!!

Gillbob

Hi everyone.

Does anyone wish that ww still held old points classes? I feel silly going to the classes now as I want to follow the old plan. The new plan just didnt work for me. I was 17 st 3 and lost 6 st on the old plan but I couldn't maintain 11 st and now I am 12st 8 and its getting outta hand. Hoping this forum will be good support instead of a group.

Good luck everyone. I have 12 weeks until I go to paris so I would love as much off as possible for then. Preferably under 12st!!!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck, I too am joining back. I did SW which didn't work so sticking to what I know works! I don't think this is a big forum for the 'old' points system but there are a few of us around. x

I too lost a lot of weight with the old points plan (8st),but since the change to propoints,ive messed about with slimming world and propoints but cant seem to get on with either.im really struggling and im thinking of doing old points again, at home.

I too lost a lot of weight with the old points plan (8st),but since the change to propoints,ive messed about with slimming world and propoints but cant seem to get on with either.im really struggling and im thinking of doing old points again, at home.

You did very well on the old points plan and if you feel that is what suits you best it is worth giving it another go. Have you still got your old books?

Hi, Yes I really wish they still had the old points system. It was so quick and easy to work out points and the points of most things are ingrained in my brain! lol. I've decided to start back on old WW points as its the only one I have lost weight easily with.I just miss the support of the group so I hope we can all support each other on this forum. I have 6 stone to lose and it feels like a huge mission but I am determined to break it down bit by bit. Just hope I can keep the motivation up. Wishing you lots of luck . xx

Back