I'm back, and need some help please!

Woodsylou

Silver Member
Hi All!

not sure if anyone remembers me?! I was a regular back in 2010!

I'm pregnant now with my 2nd baby due in July, which is great. but I need to lose some more weight. I have mild SPD and the more weight i carry the worse it is.

I can't get to a meeting this time (the ones at work are too far to walk with my spd, and the ones at home are in the evenings when i can rarely get childcare (husband is a police officer so works shifts) so going it 'alone' i have no idea if its a different plan when you're pregnant!

any tips, hints, encoragement would be gratefully received!

xx

Hi All!

not sure if anyone remembers me?! I was a regular back in 2010!

I'm pregnant now with my 2nd baby due in July, which is great. but I need to lose some more weight. I have mild SPD and the more weight i carry the worse it is.

I can't get to a meeting this time (the ones at work are too far to walk with my spd, and the ones at home are in the evenings when i can rarely get childcare (husband is a police officer so works shifts) so going it 'alone' i have no idea if its a different plan when you're pregnant!

any tips, hints, encoragement would be gratefully received!

xx

There's a sticky here - I'm sure they'll be able to help you with SW during the pregnancy :)

thanks, yeah i've been on there! x

Welcome back, congrats on the pregnancy x

thanks ladies xx

Nice to see you here again, sorry I can't help. I just wanted to say Welcome Back :D

Back