• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back and rarin 2 go!!!

Hello all you people :rolleyes:

Well... I posted a few weeks ago about having a few "intentional" off plan days once my 100 days were up. I had some good advice, but being Miss Stubborn I went against it and decided to go ahead and do what I had planned. I had 4 days off... catching up with friends, drinking, eating etc etc... The last day was yesterday but I went easy yesterday because I didn't want complete cold-turkey withdrawal symptoms!!!

Anyway.. I am back on plan today... 100%... I've even got a colonic at 4pm to flush all the rubbish out of me and kinda offically begin the fresh start :)

I know the next few days will be tough, but I have got personal training at the gym tomorrow and I'm hoping this will benefit me (thats if it doesn't kill me!)

Sooooo...... its looking good.... how's everyone doing??xx

Btw, I have been lurking!! and saw ur before/now fotos blonde logic... they look fantastic!! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good to have you back claire!
xx

Ohhhh Claire, you little daredevil rebel.

Nice to see you back and good luck with abstinence, remember the headache tablets and the bed socks.;)

I started development last week so we can continue the journey together.

:welcome: Great to have you back, missed you being about the place - good thing is now that you're back I don't have to contact the News of the World to report you missing :) :missing:

:welcome: Great to have you back, missed you being about the place - good thing is now that you're back I don't have to contact the News of the World to report you missing :) :missing:

hehe... I was waiting for the search party to be sorted!!! Never mind, I am back now!! and plus... I was never gone ;) I've been keeping an eye on everyone while I've been "away!" :p

:rotflmao: Sounds like we're being watched by big brother (or sister) --- we'd all best be good :angeldevil: and not let our halo's slip.