1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back folks :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Stefanie, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Not sure if anyone missed me :) but I moved back to Scotland and am still currently waiting on my visa for moving to Melbourne. I have had 6 very difficult weeks and have eaten everything. I am back because I am on the verge of going completely crazy and back into my ways....I cannot let that happen and I know you all have been so very supportive and I need you more than ever. I have yet to weigh myself but will next Friday as I want a good week to try to give myself less of a shock.

I'm going to read all the posts I have missed and find out what everyone has been up to. I missed you all!!! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.