Im back for 2nd run!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Guys

I did really well on this diet in 2008 and kept it all off till my relationship broke down in Jan this year :(

Back to get it all back off so I can start the new year a new me!

Will probably be posting loads as you can only do this with the help of Minimins lol

Day 1 started, wish me luck!

xx

Best of luck mummyEm with your weightloss

Good luck to the new u! X

Good luck! You can do this :D x

Thanks guys!

Day 1 over off to bed early at soooo hungry lol
Roll on ketosis!

X

Omg I'm struggling today think ill be having last shake and going to bed early :(

Hi mummyem

I'm on day 2 of exante (same thing really) n I feel your pain :-(

Just get this week out of the way

shell09 said:
Hi mummyem

Thanks!
Good luck getting through this tough week too x

Hi mummyem

MummyEm said:
Hi Guys

I did really well on this diet in 2008 and kept it all off till my relationship broke down in Jan this year :(

Back to get it all back off so I can start the new year a new me!

Will probably be posting loads as you can only do this with the help of Minimins lol

Day 1 started, wish me luck!

xx

Good luck if you done it the first time there is no reason you can't do it again! We will be soon hearing your inspiring results week after week, keep going

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 3 and feeling much more positive, ive put a photo on fridge of me at biggest 19stone and me at smallest 12stone, hopefully it will stop me from getting tempted as I so want to be back at my smallest :(

Started thinking about what to do post LT as dont want to go back to square 1 again and looking into JUDDing, anyone got any good ideas?

I used my fitness pal on my I phone to track my calories and carbs when I finished phase one in August and I maintained my weight. I also went to the gym twice a week. I tried to base my diet on days 4-7 of the refeed week, with a couple of restaurant meals and drinks thrown in a week! X

Well done restarting Mummy. im restarting today too....we can do it! You did it before so know ur able for it....

Ava
xxx

Thx Tigger :) Hope ur getting on well Mummy

Ava
xxx

Back