• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

im back.. for the last time.

xKimmiex

Silver Member

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
S: 14st13.5lb C: 14st10.5lb G: 9st13.5lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.43%)
xKimmiex said:
i have put way too much weight on, so im back, again. to loose the weight for my wedding 2013.

im so fed up, i feel fat, but i cant stop eatting! i dont know whats up with me :cry:
Hi kimmie good to see you back. Had wondered where u had went lol. I restarted today for the millionth time. So far so good.

That's good that u have a good incentive now to lose the weight for ur wedding. Maybe that will spur u on this time. Good luck xxx

xKimmiex

Silver Member
this is like my 5th restart in the past month, i cant get past day 2 :( im okay in the evening, just cant do it in the day when im alone at home with kids! argh i could scream! i want a bypass :(

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
xKimmiex said:
this is like my 5th restart in the past month, i cant get past day 2 :( im okay in the evening, just cant do it in the day when im alone at home with kids! argh i could scream! i want a bypass :(
That must be really difficult especially when u have to make them meals etc. Could u even do 810 where you could have one meal a day or even 1000 plan with brekkie and a meal.? And work your way down to SS.?? xx

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
S: 16st4lb C: 14st10lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.65%)
Hi Kimmie, I'm re-starting too, its so hard with the kids at home all day isn't it, especially when you have to get their lunch etc!

Take one day at a time and hopefully when you've had a week on the diet and seen the results you will find it an incentive to stick to it?

xx
Stacey

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thanks girls, going to take one day at a time. trying so hard, i have no idea whats up with me, its mental rather then phsycal hungar.
not doing ss+ as i cant stop eatting when i start :'( once i haqve something, i go on a "binge" iv put like 3-4stone on in 3 months!! will it come off as fast as it went on?

jazzy67

S: 13st5lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 2st11lb(20.86%)
Hi Kimmie,

only my 2nd day today, and I can understand why you struggle past the 2nd day, but just keep thinking about that wonderful wedding dress you will look FAB in!!

I have hung up a few dresses I want to get back into around the house, so I have a visual motivator to keep me going!!

Stay Strong, you have many friends on here going through it with you, when ever I have felt weak these last two days I have come on here as soon as I can and read all the positive things people say about the weight they are losing, seems to spur me on big time.

Jazzy xxx:)

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
xKimmiex said:
thanks girls, going to take one day at a time. trying so hard, i have no idea whats up with me, its mental rather then phsycal hungar.
not doing ss+ as i cant stop eatting when i start :'( once i haqve something, i go on a "binge" iv put like 3-4stone on in 3 months!! will it come off as fast as it went on?
Course it will pet. U know from last time it comes off like a stone a month. Maybe even a bit more with the bigger loss first week. I thought it was only me that had trouble with the higher plans. I tries to start 810 instead of SS last week but I ended up binging too. So I'm doing SS with 4 packs a day so as I have an extra one for the evening as evenings are my worst. As someone else said...just try to take it a day at a time...even hour at a time if needed. I'm near at the end of day 1 and I could eat my arm..!! But I'm just trying to stay busy. Hopefully it works :) xx

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
S: 16st4lb C: 14st10lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.65%)
I'm finding being busy helps too, the house has never been tidier lol!!!

S: 19st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 6st0lb(31.11%)
Its a mind over matter.... it could be that you think you can't do it?? I agree perhaps do a couple of weeks at a higher cd plan like 1000/1200 to shrink your tummy a bit then go for SS, you could find a a couple of weeks to get into it will work. I know how hard the first few days are on SS but once you get through them and into a routine of it you start to think that you can do it. You can easily lose all your extra weight by 2013.You can do it Kim!

losemenow

S: 15st2.5lb C: 14st7.5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.24%)
Kimmie hun would you not try easing yourself in? Like do a week on 810 and then do ss? Maybe it might make things a bit easier? Whatever works for you though hun and keep posting here for motivation and support, i tap into my diary all day when i get a second, its been terrific for unloading the negative and celebrating the positive! best of luck and dont beating yourself up.

Jan xxx

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
hi Kimmie
i am sure you were around when i did cd the last time :) so i am also here on my final restart...
it's now or never this time for me :)

hi girls.. didnt work out. but i am over it and on day one, but not telling ANYONE! because it doesnt help that i keep teling my FH that im doing it this time, and never do, i look so fat, feel so fat, and sweaty and ergh!!! :(

You have to make a conscious decision to do this. Clear out all the unhealthy food. If that means the kids have less treats so be it. You will be doing them a favour too. Write it down. Record everything that passes your lips.

Being overweight clearly makes you bitterly unhappy. Think of the joy you will get from losing a stone or more. You need to stick to it long enough to see results- a week at least so you can have some motivation. You can do it!!

There's a sticky on one of the pages here - might be returners, not sure, but one of the CD ones - that offers a good method of easing gradually into SS. You start basically on the Maintenance step I think, which limits carbs to an extent. Then each day you move down one more step, all the time reducing your carbs and increasing your packs.

When I was on CD I did Atkins first for two weeks. By that time I was well and truly in Ketosis and I began to add one pack per day to replace a meal for a few days. Then it was two packs, two meals, then three packs three meals, then I dropped my snacks etc.

Ketosis is ketosis, regardless of how you get there! Don't give up hun x

day two <3

just had first shake,my mouth feels like awful!!!! but still.. day two!!x