im back & im restarting today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by luciec1, 25 May 2007 Social URL.

1. luciec1

luciec1 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    :D helloooooo,

have you missed me? lol
    Im back after my hectic move! i ended up not bein able to get to see my cdc last week so i ate for a week but im really pleased cos i stayed the same! :D
    So i have restarted today & im feeling excited! im gonna reallyyyy stick to it this week & hopefully lose a big amount!

The move went well & the house is lovely! my eldest has started her new school & loves it & my 2 year old has started preschool there & she loves that too!
    So all in all im very very happy!

Going to the doctors in a bit tho cos i think ive got an infected sinus :cry:

hows everyone getting on?

Lucie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. luciec1

luciec1 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    went to the docs & it is an infected sinus & ive been put on anti biotics! this wont cause a problem with my diet will it?

apart from that im feeling good! very positive!

Lucie xxx

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

awww hun i love ya :D hhahah

aww glad ya kids like their schools :D and glad ya house is nice :) am starting today to so we can do this together, r u going to join the june challenge too?

i wud ring ya cdc n quickly check bout ya tablets hun but am sure it wil be ok

xxx

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lucie,

:) Glad the move went will & the children have settled into their new school/pre school. Good news about staying the same, sorry to hear you're on antibiotics, won't effect the diet!

Keep positive...xxx

6. luciec1

luciec1 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks both of you!

I have joined the june challenge!

Lucie xxx

7. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I believe it will when i was prescribed antibiotics i was told to stop as th ebody needs all its reserves to fight the infection, to be honest i just had 3 packs a day and a meal instead of my 4th and i still lost weight, so may be you can just have 2 and a sensible meal as i did.

Me.

8. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [​IMG]

wishing you all the best in your new home
    the antibiotics shouldn`t cause a problem i had a weeks worth not so long ago

kaz :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.