Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

im back & im restarting today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by luciec1, 25 May 2007 Social URL.

1. luciec1

luciec1 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    :D helloooooo,

have you missed me? lol
    Im back after my hectic move! i ended up not bein able to get to see my cdc last week so i ate for a week but im really pleased cos i stayed the same! :D
    So i have restarted today & im feeling excited! im gonna reallyyyy stick to it this week & hopefully lose a big amount!

The move went well & the house is lovely! my eldest has started her new school & loves it & my 2 year old has started preschool there & she loves that too!
    So all in all im very very happy!

Going to the doctors in a bit tho cos i think ive got an infected sinus :cry:

hows everyone getting on?

Lucie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. luciec1

luciec1 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    went to the docs & it is an infected sinus & ive been put on anti biotics! this wont cause a problem with my diet will it?

apart from that im feeling good! very positive!

Lucie xxx

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

awww hun i love ya :D hhahah

aww glad ya kids like their schools :D and glad ya house is nice :) am starting today to so we can do this together, r u going to join the june challenge too?

i wud ring ya cdc n quickly check bout ya tablets hun but am sure it wil be ok

xxx

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lucie,

:) Glad the move went will & the children have settled into their new school/pre school. Good news about staying the same, sorry to hear you're on antibiotics, won't effect the diet!

Keep positive...xxx

6. luciec1

luciec1 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks both of you!

I have joined the june challenge!

Lucie xxx

7. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I believe it will when i was prescribed antibiotics i was told to stop as th ebody needs all its reserves to fight the infection, to be honest i just had 3 packs a day and a meal instead of my 4th and i still lost weight, so may be you can just have 2 and a sensible meal as i did.

Me.

8. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [​IMG]

wishing you all the best in your new home
    the antibiotics shouldn`t cause a problem i had a weeks worth not so long ago

kaz :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.