I'm back! I'm sure noone will remember me, but wanted to say Hi!

minirog

Silver Member
Hi all,

I lost 90lb in 2010 and kept it off for a while, but have regained a lot in the past 6 months.

I only have myself to blame and have been eating like a hog.

Anyway, I am now back and on Day One of my restart. I am not loving it at all!

I have to confess I had forgotten how hard the first few days were, but I'm sure I'll get there!

How is everyone?

Well done for getting back on it and good luck x

Brilliant on coming back, well done you, hope the next few days arent too hard on you, im on day 6 now and feeling pretty positive :)

well done on restart im sure you will be fine ... im day 4 and feeling good (first couple of days felt like I had flu) good luck xx

Thanks everyone. I feel rough tonight, but I know it gets better and at least I've made it through day one!

Good Luck to the rest of you - it feels good to know we are in this together!

welcome back and goodluck!if you've done this before you'll do it again.sorry i wont remember you from last time as i was probably on a different minmins forum doing some other crazy ass diet lol.so far im heading into day 7and this is longest ive stuck to a diet in a long time.hope you've great success with this too x x

Im sure I remember your user name. I done the diet in 2010 and lost 3 stone before falling pregnant. put 7lbs on during pregnancy and another 21lbs since ive had him so im back to do it all again! Good luck.

Welcome back! Wishing lots of luck and I'm sure you'll be fine in a few days!

Thanks everyone :)

This is such a lovely forum. I know it helped me so much last time x

Back