I'm back in the room!! Again! ....78lbs to go!!

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you, even my eyes lol! X
Hi, Awww thank you!! Well it has not been a good few weeks weight wise and I am 2lb off in all that time!! SW did absolutely nothing for me and I abandoned my 12 week countdown at week 6 as I was getting no where and dont wish to waste the next 6 weeks getting no where!! So I am sticking to plan A and following Calorie Counting as I know I can do that regardless of where I am etc..........I need to go catcch up as I havent been on here for a while. I did however see you are at goal!!!!! OMG well done you, I am soooooooo flippin happy for you!! I knew you would do it !! Congratulations xxx

Last edited:
What day is Weigh Day ?
Hi, I am sorry for delay... I havent been on here. I am now back to CCing and my weigh day is now Mondays....although I do tend to weigh most days but shhhhh dont tell any one :D:D xx

DAY 1

B - fruit and yogurt 250 cal
L - Ham salad with new potatoes and low fat mayo 320cal
D - Cod fillets with broccoli, cauli and mash 380cal
Snacks - Banana 120cal, ww yogurt 55cal, semi skimmed milk in tea 200cal
TOTAL - 1325cals

STEPS - 6000....been one of those days!!

Hi, Awww thank you!! Well it has not been a good few weeks weight wise and I am 2lb off in all that time!! SW did absolutely nothing for me and I abandoned my 12 week countdown at week 6 as I was getting no where and dont wish to waste the next 6 weeks getting no where!! So I am sticking to plan A and following Calorie Counting as I know I can do that regardless of where I am etc..........I need to go catcch up as I havent been on here for a while. I did however see you are at goal!!!!! OMG well done you, I am soooooooo flippin happy for you!! I knew you would do it !! Congratulations xxx

Good to see you back! As you will probably remember SW wasn't for me, I either STS or put on each week, I don't think I even lasted 6wks tho! I'm so chuffed to have got to Goal, it took 11wks to lose the 2 Stone but my mindset has changed so much this time it's not only my weight which has changed but me as a person too. Thanks for your kind words, you had more faith in me than I did! X

DAY 1

B - fruit and yogurt 250 cal
L - Ham salad with new potatoes and low fat mayo 320cal
D - Cod fillets with broccoli, cauli and mash 380cal
Snacks - Banana 120cal, ww yogurt 55cal, semi skimmed milk in tea 200cal
TOTAL - 1325cals

STEPS - 6000....been one of those days!!

A great first day! What's your daily calorie target? X

Good to see you back! As you will probably remember SW wasn't for me, I either STS or put on each week, I don't think I even lasted 6wks tho! I'm so chuffed to have got to Goal, it took 11wks to lose the 2 Stone but my mindset has changed so much this time it's not only my weight which has changed but me as a person too. Thanks for your kind words, you had more faith in me than I did! X

A great first day! What's your daily calorie target? X
Thank you! :):) My calorie target is what ever my fitbit and MFP tell me :D:D It seems to be about 1300 so not too bad. .....Yes SW has had its last chance with me now, I gave it a fair try and it really hasnt worked and the support I was getting was nil. Looking forward to my weigh in on Monday now rather than dreading it!! xx

DAY 2

B - Oats with skimmed milk - 242cal
L - Tomato and Basil soup with 2 slices of nimble - 272cal
D - Chicken hot pot with broccoli and carrots - 300cal
Snacks - 200ml semi skimmed milk 100cal, apple 130cal, banana 110cal, and an apple and ww yogurt 184cal
TOTAL - 1341

Steps - 12373

Last edited:
Good luck with CC. I too don't get on with SW any more - it worked back in the old days but not with Extra Easy. I am on 1200 calories a day.

Thank you! :):) My calorie target is what ever my fitbit and MFP tell me :D:D It seems to be about 1300 so not too bad. .....Yes SW has had its last chance with me now, I gave it a fair try and it really hasnt worked and the support I was getting was nil. Looking forward to my weigh in on Monday now rather than dreading it!! xx

Yey for looking forward to WI, nothing worse than dreading it! 1300 seems a good amount to get a reasonable days food too. X

DAY 2

B - Oats with skimmed milk - 242cal
L - Tomato and Basil soup with 2 slices of nimble - 272cal
D - Chicken hot pot with broccoli and carrots - 300cal
Snacks - 200ml semi skimmed milk 100cal, apple 130cal, banana 110cal, and an apple and ww yogurt 184cal
TOTAL - 1341

Steps -

Another great day! I love Tomato and Basil Soup, one of the only soups I do like! X

Good luck with CC. I too don't get on with SW any more - it worked back in the old days but not with Extra Easy. I am on 1200 calories a day.
Thank you, and you too!! ..Yes EE seems too many calories for my activity to lose weight so it will never work for me....CCing all the way now :D:D xx

Yey for looking forward to WI, nothing worse than dreading it! 1300 seems a good amount to get a reasonable days food too. X

Another great day! I love Tomato and Basil Soup, one of the only soups I do like! X
Thank you :D I like soups as they are quick and easy to have! I have really struggled with all the extra work of preparing my meals so I have had to make changes to make it easier as the fibro exhausts me and of course I have the pain too....but I think I have it balanced now :D:D xx

Thank you :D I like soups as they are quick and easy to have! I have really struggled with all the extra work of preparing my meals so I have had to make changes to make it easier as the fibro exhausts me and of course I have the pain too....but I think I have it balanced now :D:D xx

You're doing brilliant, I'm so proud of you x

DAY 3 - late update sorry x

B - Wheatabix and skimmed milk - 252 cal
L - Potato and leek soup with 2 slices of nimble and WW yogurt for after - 345 cal
D - Home made veg casserole with 2 slices of nimble - 376 cal
Snacks - fruit and yogurt- 150 cal, snackajacks - 91 cals
Total - 1214 cals

Steps - 11722

DAY 3 - late update sorry x

B - Wheatabix and skimmed milk - 252 cal
L - Potato and leek soup with 2 slices of nimble and WW yogurt for after - 345 cal
D - Home made veg casserole with 2 slices of nimble - 376 cal
Snacks - fruit and yogurt- 150 cal, snackajacks - 91 cals
Total - 1214 cals

Steps - 11722

You're doing a great job x

I am having such a tough day today with fatigue!!! grrrrr I cant seem to find energy for much at all....although I did attend hospital today to have impressions of my feet done......that really hurt and my feet are still throbbing now several hours on!!! My food is all on track today though :D:D xxxx

I am having such a tough day today with fatigue!!! grrrrr I cant seem to find energy for much at all....although I did attend hospital today to have impressions of my feet done......that really hurt and my feet are still throbbing now several hours on!!! My food is all on track today though :D:D xxxx

What are they going to use the impressions for? Good to hear about your food. Hope u can get a good nights sleep x

What are they going to use the impressions for? Good to hear about your food. Hope u can get a good nights sleep x
Hiya, The impressions are to make insoles for my shoes..........I haven't been on here since as have been unwell with migraine and then weigh day came and I had put on AGAIN!! So you can imagine what mood that put me in. I just don't know what I am doing wrong! I have tried just about every plan imaginable and that's just since January!! One of them has got to work surely? I feel so frustrated with it all :(:(:( xx

Back