Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im Back lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by delleh, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guys...

Im back, i think i need to keep posting to really make sure i dont go off track for ANYTHING.

I've really been struggling with my weight loss whilst on treatment for my endometriosis, but apparently it should "still be working" and i have considered doing the Dukan diet, and even going and trailing the Pro Points at Weight Watchers but I love my group and I know that Slimming World Works!

I have lost 19lbs. I had got to 4lbs. I've gained 5lbs in 3months. And whilst it isnt a lot (and the doctors are happy ive managed to keep it so low) it is also very annoying.

This week, i am doing red/green and EE all mixed into ONE!

And just see how it goes!

Wish me luck! I am keeping a food diary, and ive set up a new blog Slimming with Endo to write in throughout the day etc, and just see how i go with things.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Addibelle

Addibelle A happy downward spiral

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back!
    I think sticking with SW was a good idea.
    I have endometriosis too, its not nice to have.
    Good luck =)

4. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Welcome back, this site is wonderful for supporting, hints, tips and everything else in between.

Since discovering this site i am just hooked.. :D

Good luck x

5. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was hooked, but being self employed isnt easy, as i get really so busy! So i cant always be on here.

And Lila Endo isnt all that great, and i was fine doing Slimming World, until I had my hormone injection (to go through the fake menopause) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.