I'm back on TFR - one week done!

Smurfette

Silver Member
I know this forum helped me greatly last time and I have been browsing it over the last week since I returned to lipotrim-TFR

Well I've been up at down the scales over the last few years my lowest being 10-4 but due to bad form laziness bad habits particularly over the last year and a half I was back up at 14/2 after being as low as 22 a few months earlier

But it was self inflicted - chocolate and biscuits and and I don't care attitude - but I braved up and am back!

So the first week is behind me - with only one slipup
- got weighed this morning and am 9lb down - I'm very happy with this and I do want to keep it going but my mind is getting nasty and trying to talk me into eating

Any buddies / friends / good wishes / encouragement is appreciated

Xxx

Hi there! I'm on day 5 of my third attempt at Lipotrim. I lost 3 stone 4 pounds the first time in 10 weeks but was too sick to really get started the second time. I know how you feel right now. Really tired and lethargic. Desperate for food but holding off. Weigh in on Wednesday.

Hi frosty that was a great weight loss - I hope u do as well this time around - I know it's my mind being evil saying have sthg today after weighin as Its the beginning of a new week - it's torture ignoring it

Not a happy bunny

I succumbed to the torture and ate last nite so I am out of keypads Back to it this morning with re invigored enthusias as to why I chose this diet in the first place - it works!

Here's to a new start
Anyone want to be a LT buddy to keep me on the straight and narrow????

Hi Smurfette. I'll gladly be you LT buddy. Don't beat yourself up about it. What's done is done. I totally get it. My big trouble was when I went off it. I went right back to comfort eating. Can't do it this time. I'm thinking of going onto a Slimming World afterwards to help me maintain it and force me to make healthier foods. Good luck with this week. We'll do this! Get pounds of sugar to remind you what you've already lost. :)

That's a great idea frosty - I'm off to Pilates and have been 100% today with one shake to go when I come home

I do a hot vanilla-choc-coffee mix- I actually like it this time so it's really mind power !!!

Hope u got on well today

Hi, just catching up on your diary. Best of luck with lipo. One day at a time!! Looking forward to seeing your progress. Xx

Hi, just catching up on your diary. Best of luck with lipo. One day at a time!! Looking forward to seeing your progress. Xx
I have a diary - eek
Must be from last stint

Must reset it lol

Frosty that is super - well done!!!
I am doing ok today
I have a wedding Saturday so it's keeping me focuses for now
Every littlelb counts

Thanks everyone! I was on a high yesterday but am finding today tough. Went to a cafe with friends and watched them eat lunch while I had black tea and fizzy water! That was hell! Good luck Smurfette. Enjoy the wedding. x

Frosty I caved late in the eve when I got weighed after week 1 and ate - it really didn't satisfy and has probably set me back - but i am trying to view this journey as a long term goal - ESP as I will eat at the wedding on sat too but as long as I keep me eye on the end prize I am going to be kind to myself and keep doing the best I can.

Ps I also was on water this eve in an eating environment it was hard for sure

The support here helps so much - thanks girlies ☺️

One day at a time!

Lost almost 4 lbs on Wednesday's weigh in. How are you ladies getting on? I'm REALLY struggling. I'm finding it hard to drink the water and my tongue has this rotten coating which is making me feel sick. So want to eat right now. Help!

Hang on in there. It's hard but so worth it. youll hate me saying this, but maybe you need to up your water intake. I found that helped with the fuzzy tongue. Have you taken your measurements? I bet there is a change and that might be all you need to keep you going.

Good luck.

Hang on in there. It's hard but so worth it. youll hate me saying this, but maybe you need to up your water intake. I found that helped with the fuzzy tongue. Have you taken your measurements? I bet there is a change and that might be all you need to keep you going.

Good luck.
Thanks WeeDee. You're absolutely right. It's the lack of water which is making this so hard. I felt so sick Kat night I ended up going to bed early I slept for 11 hours and feel a bit better this morning. I'm having a glass of water before my first shake and am determined to keep drinking the water. I must take some measurements too. That would help. I am now starting to fit some of my clothes better. That's a great feeling. How are you doing? Are you feeling okay?

Back