Im back on those scales after a worthwile hol!!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Hey Peeps!

Well I finally rejoined a WW tonight.....11s 12lbs! Not bad considerinh Ive just dragged myself back off a very eventful holiday full of lots of lovely food and ale!

My first night back to class was fab! Although slightly depressing....I saw a lady there who joined the same week as me back in January and her size 10 pants were falling off her :eek: She was at goal weight, and was heavier than me when we started which was depressing! She looked fab though, it gave me a kick up the bum!

Hope everyone is doing well?! Ill be sure to catch up when Ive got enough time and have a scout through all your diarys!

Marie, Im back on track so watch out he he! Ive got my eye on you missie!! :p

xxx

Welcome back!!! We missed you around here.

Hi Lighterlifer
I'm new here and wanted to say hi. Glad you had a good class and it's probably good that you saw that lady that had started the same time as you as she's given you that kick up the bum.
I had my first wi as well tonight.
Anyway best of luck with it all and I look forward to chatting.
xx

Hey everybody! Its good to be back on track...I was actually doing well but you know how it is when you go to another country!!!

Hi Nails! Good luck! This place is great for support

xxx

Day 2 on the weight watchers plan....and Steph is doing great ha ha!

Day two is almost over and Im just forcing my points down me now?! Got one vision of how I want to look...Just keep telling myself that one stone down Im going to feell so much better.....Bring it on! I wish I could fast forward time!!

How are my peeps doing? xxx

welcome back,and good luck
you'll be in size 10's in no time i bet :)

Fast forward! Your 80 down :-O Wow, you can think back and have the worse image in your head which probably motivates you just as much! Evryone is doing fab, you must feel great xx

It's such a great feeling when you're focused isn't it.
Keep it up!
xx

Hello?? Is it meeee your lookin for?! haha

1st Weigh in and im back on my way :p 4.5lbs downI feel fab!!! Not long to go until Im back in the 10's!!! :D xxx

Woohoo! :party0011: 4.5lbs well done! That's what I've just lost as well.
Keep it up xx

Well about time I updated! Diet is still going well thankfully!! I saved a few points yesterday and tried to today but TOM due led me to crave sweets and use em all up lol I managed to stop when nil was left in the bank and I think I need to keep myself occupied for the rest of the night!!!

Im off to a concert all day tomorrow,Im making a packed lunch tonight, late night trip to ASDA haha so fingers crossed I wont feel the social pressure to stray!! ha ha! Roll on Tuesday weigh in, Im sure another loss will kick me back into the fast lane!!! xxx

Hi lihterlifer,well done on your weigh in.Ive just come off lighter lfe to do ww,im on day 3 and alls wellxx:)

Hey guys! finally time for an update ha ha Been doing mega overtime in work so not given myself the time to post really. Ive just bought my anniversary dress(size 10!) which im hoping to fit by October.....Oh no the race is on! Im back on cambridge,drinking lots of water and taking suppliments unlike last time!!! ha ha! Day 2 and still going great so far ha ha I have my first weigh in with new councellor tonight so I even started a little early!! ha ha! I have taken a before pic which will be posted alongside my after if I ever get there .....Oh how I long to be back in that 10!! xxx

Keep us posted, you sound really fired up, good luck!
xx

I made it to the end of the day again woo haha Im getting good at this! New CDC is lovely, she did get me all fired up haha! I am 11s 8.5lbs which is not so bad, Im more worried about fitting that dress in October!! It goes on now but I can say it doesnt look very nice ha ha, got to surprize hubby so keep me motivated ladies ha ha xxx

Back