Im back to start again

vodaka999

Silver Member
Hi guys

I havent been on for sooo long what with college and work and the home i just havent had time and i also havent had time to count points properly ( so i tell myself ) and my bad days lately farrrrrrrrrr outweigh the good. Im off to my sisters party tonight and the outfit i want to wear still fits ( just ) but doesnt look as good as it did just a month or so ago :mad:
Im using too many things as an excuse to not eat properly, i have had a few days where i have done and i have exercised and i feel great on them days and bloated and icky on the days i binge out BUT even thinking of THAT feeling when i reach for the pies isnt enough to deter me :rolleyes:

Im so mad with myself i havent really lost anything for months cos im hovering i lose one week and gain the next or sts and im so unhappy about it. I want my willpower back.
Im popping out now, have made a point of having some toast before i go and im drivig tonight so i can stick to diet coke. Anyway its nice to have put some things down on here, i know i need to get to the root of why i let things get out of control but for now i will just battle these demons lol

Nice to see you all again, i will read back through everyones success when i get back from shopping

Hi hunni and welcome back. You know you can do it ... you did soooo well!

Come on woman get your act together! says she who obviously doesn't take her own advice!!!!!

Hi Vodka. That could have been my diary entry !! I know exactly what you mean. I have hovered around the same weight for months now. I was good last week, rubbish this past week. Let's make a pact to be good for at least the next few weeks. I am going to a 40th birthday party in a few weeks, would love to be 4lb lighter - surely even I can do that ???? Good luck with your new start. x

Hi Dobo

I think we can definatly do that :D have had an egg and bacon weight watchers roll this morning for a grand total of 4 points and that will keep me going until lunch when i will make a nice big salad for me and the boy. I have some of the light wine gums for if i need to settle a sweet craving as they are only 1.5 points per pack :D

Hi Dobo

I think we can definatly do that :D have had an egg and bacon weight watchers roll this morning for a grand total of 4 points and that will keep me going until lunch when i will make a nice big salad for me and the boy. I have some of the light wine gums for if i need to settle a sweet craving as they are only 1.5 points per pack :D

Which wine gums is that vodaka? The only light ones Ive seen are the big Maynards bags... I LOVE wine gums lol

Hi Vodaka
So lovely to hear from you! You sound lilke you're back on track, good luck with it and hoping you have a great loss.
xx

I bought some WW sweets at class last night. Only .5 point per tube but they do upset your stomach if you eat too many (well mine anyway). Roll sounds yummy, better than my Alpen bar. I should probably be more adventurous but i'm not organised enough. Keep up the good work and keep me posted on how you do.

x

Oooh I know the sweets you mean, they have the same effect on me. :sick0019:

Trouble is I know I cant just eat one or two I have to have the whole packet :p, cause I am greedy like that. :D

Welcome back Vodak, its nice to see you back on the fourm. I think most of us are pretty much in same situation, life takes us away from here but its always nice to come back.

Deb x

Back