I'm back, will you still have me?!?!

lindseydodd408

Gold Member
I disappeared into a vat of pizza and chips quite a while ago... naughty Lindsey!!!

I've finally clawed myself out again... but will you all take me back?!?!?

Please fellow MiniMins... I'm on a long squidgy journey and won't make it without your support... What do you say?

xxx

I'll take that as a no then... :cry:

i dont no u hun but i think i speak for everyone when i say YES!!!! lol good to have u hear :) & good luck! what diet are u doing & how much u want to loose? xxx

Yay!!! Thanks Malibu... when I say quite a while ago it was 2 years ago, so I doubt there are many people who remember me. I hit a huge diet wall and decided to eat cake to try and get over it... needless to say it didn't work!!!

I log food on myfitnesspal and have recently decided to quite sugar and eat low carb... so kind of doing three diets at once, lol!!! I've got over 5 stone to shift to get into healthy BMI then I need to see how I feel.

How far are you into your journey? x

ive been yo-yo dieting for years, but my latest stretch i started slim & save on 25th july weighing 17 stone exactly lost a stone in 2 weeks & 1 day but week 3 was hardly anything & i cant take low losses when im being that strict so decided for my overall happiness to do my own diet aswell, i also use my fitness pal & log everything i have! im treating today as a new start because ive messed about this week + had my bday thurs so lotsa cals lol been weighed at gym this morn & im 16.2 & decided to just weigh weekly at gym as usually im a daily weigher & its so disheartening not seeing the scales move! good luck to u babes we can both shift alot of this weight by xmas & feel fab :) keep me posted xx

Aww, happy birthday!!! I'm about to begin a year of 30th birthdays for myself and my friends, first one is next weekend... Must not fluff up on diet, lol!!! xxx

hi lindsey
and welcome back to the forum

thanks hun! time flies past doesnt it! sometimes when i look back at when i left school it feels like yday & that was 10 years ago lol when is your 30th? do you have a mini goal weight for then? x

thanks hun! time flies past doesnt it! sometimes when i look back at when i left school it feels like yday & that was 10 years ago lol when is your 30th? do you have a mini goal weight for then? x

3rd December... I intend to be in Cuba drowning my sorrows in a vat of vodka daiquiri... I've not come to terms with turning 30 yet, can you tell?!?!

I hadn't thought of a goal, I don't like to put pressure on myself. Plus I'm such a stubborn and stupid cow, I hate being told what to do so much that I even rebel against myself, lol!!!

hahaha that made me laugh!! ohhh cuba sounds nice :) see im the total opposite & constantly making countdowns & have expectations of what id like to loose by a certain date etc etc but my goals are usually unrealistic & then when i dont achieve the goal ive set i end up going off track because dissapointed... sooo stupid lol not this time though... its not a race im quite happy to treat it like a marathon this time & i will get there when i get there! just as a rough idea though your bdays just over 14 weeks away so 1lb a week = 1 stone 2lb a week = 2 stone... told u im obsessed im even working out other peoples countdowns :O haha x

Ha ha ha ha, only 14 weeks... I'M NOT READY *** anxiety attack - pass the paper bag***!!!

It would be nice to be 15 st 4lbs by then... but there will be no holding of any breath, I suck far to much at weight loss, lol!!!

If you have no hopes you can't be disappointed... This is a rubbish philosophy for life, but works for me regarding weight loss. xxx

Hiya I only joined yesterday but just wanted to say welcome back. Everyone is soo nice. If I csn help/support in anyway just give me a shout:p cath x

i no what u mean hun... im going to try & concentrate on mini goals rather than the final goal as seems too far away & daunting! so my 1st mini goal is too get into 15's (hopefully next week) dont worry u still have a few months being a '20 something' so live it up :p lol ive decided that i dont need to grow up untill im 30 (im still at uni lol) but no doubt in 5 years i will push it to 35 hehe x

Hiya I only joined yesterday but just wanted to say welcome back. Everyone is soo nice. If I csn help/support in anyway just give me a shout:p cath x

Hi Cath, thanks for saying hello. I like the smiley, a cheeky tongue poke will always win me over!!! Where are you at in your journey? x

Right at the very beginning. Got 60pounds to lose so will be here for a long time lol yesterday was my first day of calorie counting. Was good stayed within my 1500 so onwards and downwards cath x

i no what u mean hun... im going to try & concentrate on mini goals rather than the final goal as seems too far away & daunting! so my 1st mini goal is too get into 15's (hopefully next week) dont worry u still have a few months being a '20 something' so live it up :p lol ive decided that i dont need to grow up untill im 30 (im still at uni lol) but no doubt in 5 years i will push it to 35 hehe x

Oh uni... How I miss you!!! What and where are you studying? x

Studying diagnostic radiography in Manchester (x-rays, ct, MRI, ultrasound, theatre etc) it's tough but will be worth it in the end... Or that's what I keep telling myself anyways lol I'm going into 3rd & final year in sept providing I pass a resit practical exam that's hanging over me :( what do you do? X

Wow, Malibu brainy!!! Go you!!!

I work for the youth offending service, it's probation for kids. The pay sucks and with the ever increasing budget cuts I'm under constant risk of being fired, but I love it!!!

Back